toefl essay; What do you want most in a friend? humor, intelligence, trust, modest

abcdefgh 5 / 21 3  
What do you want most in a friends?
Doubtedfuly, you need to make a friend. The human has created sociable. Naturally, all people get away on being alone. Certainly, you tend to be a friend with how has the particular feature. For instance, sense of humor, intelligence, trust, modest and sympathetic. I value most intelligence, genial, sociable and successful. There are two conspicuous (noticeable) and evident aspects as follows.

To me, before having intimacy, I evaluate them that whether intelligence or not. In my opinion, an intelligence friend is a gold key in our life. When you are in need, without wasting more time and getting confused, they can offer a comprehensive guide about your issue. They can help you go abruptly up the steps of thriving in overnight.

Further, you can create a big change in your life, if you get along whit a sociable and successful friend.. Most they have depth and positive personality that are impressed the your life. You are learned from their experience and how easy to get on with people. i had studied a book about successful key of famous persons. A substantive reason of their thriving was in high social contact. There are a correlation between being successful and being sociable.

Sense of humor and easy going are one of the quality that is important for me. You know, we have to keep in touch with phone, e-mail and have to spend a lot of time with them in the vacation and the restaurant. Thus, we prefer to have wonderful time with their not that we discuse about serious problem.

In sum up, we will remain in friendship if our friends have the acceptable features. I value most genial, intelligence, sociable and successful. I believe, one of the thousand ways for making progressive in life , this is that you have a best frien
temptprovidence 8 / 163 35  
The humanhas created sociable

is

Certainly, you tend to be a friend with how has the particular feature

Certainly, you tend to be a friend with some one who possess some particular features.

They can help you go abruptly up the steps of thriving in overnight.

this the wrong use of this word.

There are a correlation

is

In sum up

to
i will suggest you the same what i suggest to too many people...if you have microsoft wordpad.just copy paste it there and it will point out all sorts of errors. grammatical in green. others in red underline.hope it can help out even more...!!! BEST OF LUCK :)
OP abcdefgh 5 / 21 3  
THANK YOU what is your idea about the strucre of my essay/?
temptprovidence 8 / 163 35  
the structure was well made but you need improvement in this respect. you can even get better points for your reasoning than you used.
Doubtedfuly, you need to make a friend.

Without any doubt, you need to have friends for a happy life.

Naturally, all people get away on being alone.

.... this is confusing... what do you mean by this?

Certainly, you tend to be a friend with how has the particular feature.

this is confusing too :(
I guess this is what you are trying to mean;
Certainly you look for particular traits in a person before becoming friendly with him or her.

What do you want most in a friends?

... this is your topic.. So align your answer with it. First tell the traits that you like your friend to have. Then tell why those things are important for you. Then give examples for those reasons.

Home / Writing Feedback / toefl essay; What do you want most in a friend? humor, intelligence, trust, modest