Friend for Life: writing class

tanhung106 1 / 1  
Friend for Life

Friends are pretty important part of most people life .I have a good friend of mine

is a girl ,who I am very close too ,she can tell everything to me ,she is wonderful people

who care and accepted me with all my worst side ,she makes me laugh all the time .I have

many of my favorite memories have spent with her ,so I still remember when I were

brake up with my girlfriend ,I were felt alone ,so she came and stand by me listened all

what I said ,she make me felt better ,after that I recognized she has found ways to like me

,and care for me and I admire for that .
KathyLala 20 / 116  
I have a good friend of mine

who care and accepted me with all my worst side ,she makes me laugh all the time

Take a look on my ideas:

One of my good friends is-----(name). we are closed like sister and brother. Whenever (name) has a problem, she always confides me. She is a trusted friend, who also care and accepted me with all my best and worst sides. She makes me laugh all the time. We spend a plenty of time together, but the most unforgettable incident to me was when I broke up with my girlfriend. I really needed a person to talk and listen to me. She came and comforted me when I felt very lonely. She makes me feel better, and I am very appreciated for what she did for me. Eventually, I started to love (like) her since that day.OR [I have started to love her since the incident]
kin0504 2 / 1  
Is it the introduction? There are some unnecessary things in your short essay
She is a trusted friend, who also cares and accepts me with all my best and worst sides.

This (above) is very good, but I had to make those 2 small changes.

Plural: Friends are pretty important parts ...

Friends are pretty important parts of most people's lives.

I have a good friend of mine, a girl, who I am very close too.

She can tell everything to me, and she is a wonderful person who cares and accepts me with all my best and worst attributes.

She makes me laugh all the time.

Many of my favorite memories are of times spent with her.

I still remember when I broke up with my girlfriend, and I felt alone, so she came and stood by me and listened to me talking about my feelings.

Practice these correct sentences. Type them 10 times! If you type each sentence correctly 10 times, you will reprogram your brain and improve your skill. Each time you type a sentence, speak it aloud, too!. :-)
pintianz 7 / 15  
Nice idea, but you might want to move the part thats says "I havemany of my favorite memories have spent with her." Because its kind of unnescessay.
KellyBarbirgirl - / 2  
Friend are important for our life

I have 2 friend very close to me One is kitty another is meme ' we are every week hanging out together .

We are every weekend go clubing , dancing and drinking quite like night life too .

we like go cycling at every friday because we don't have work place we are cycle at chinese garden .

I alway online chatting with meme

Home / Writing Feedback / Friend for Life: writing class