IELTS: Letter to your friend - 'we all can have some lunch together'

Arun0506 27 / 120 34  
Kindly help me with your corrections and suggestions.

One of your friends invited you for a meal with his/her family in their home. Write a letter to your friend and say:
- Thank them and tell what you have enjoyed the most.
- How do you feel about this visit?
- Suggest some arrangements to invite them to your home

Dear Tom,
Hope his finds you and your family doing well. Thanks for inviting us to the dinner party at your home last Sunday. I must have tell you about how much we all enjoyed by being at your home. It was really an excellent arrangement you have done and the evening atmosphere was awesome.

Convey my special thanks to your wife who prepared delicious dishes for dinner. We all loved to eat the food which was having real traditional south Indian chettinad taste. My son Akshath was happiest of all, as he enjoyed your son's good company to play with him. It seems they may become good friends in future, who knows? In addition, this gathering had given a wonderful opportunity to recollect our past memories of our college days once again.

I would like you and your family to have a visit at our newly constructed house. Why don't you come around this weekend and we all can have some lunch together. We would all love to see you all again in our place again. So, give me a call and let us know when I can expect you all.

Warm regards,
Arun
Faith318 1 / 7 1  
I must have tell you about how much we all enjoyed by being at your home.

Remove the word have from this sentence.

We all loved to eat the food which was having real traditional south Indian chettinad taste.

This would be better written as, We all loved eating the food which had a real traditional south Indian Chettinad taste.

We would all love to see you all again in our place again.

Could be simplified by removing the first all, and using the word at instead of in, and not using the word again at the end of the sentence. You can just end the sentence with the word place.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS: Letter to your friend - 'we all can have some lunch together'