My friend veipune

veipune 1 / 1  
My Friend Veipune Sarah
In life, many friends come and go, and it is hard to decide one of them as the best. As not every friend we met are good, but at the end we always learned either a good lesson or a bad lesson from them. Similarly, of all the close friends I've had throughout my life, the one who stands out to teach me a lesson was Veipune Sarah. Veipune Sarah and I became good friends when we study together in Whatcom Community College, last quarter in a same class. We always had fun together whenever we got time. As we turned out to be closer, there were two things that I learned from her and I want to apply it to myself.

Firstly, I learned how positive attitude was important. She believed being positive is the key to happiness. Which I thought it was true, and still believes it is true! Consequently, she often pushed negative aside and looked up on positive aspect. For instance, as we prepare for our final test last quarter, we studied very hard together. But on the day of our result declaration, I was disappointed because she couldn't score good percentage. Subsequently, I hesitated to approach her as I thought she would feel bad if I talked about our result. I remained quiet as I sat down, yet surprisingly she turned to me and smiled. Her reaction showed no sign of disappointment although I thought she was upset. She said that, being upset wouldn't be any helped, however being positive she can do it better in our next quarter. I was really appreciated by hearing her words. Then we started to have fun together again, hence that made me realized she is a positive person.

Being funny at just the right moment is another great thing that I learned from Veipune Sarah. She's not a big talker so she listens well and this is how she knows when you need to laugh. I had a tough time extremely frustrated with my accounting. Since I was bad in accounting, she often helped me with my assignments as we worked together. One afternoon, I was very upset about something and I couldn't see a way out of it. Suddenly, she walked in with her books to work on our assignments. She looked at me with a witty face, and gave me a hilarious comment that burst me out laughing. That's the humor I needed and she knew it.

To summarize, Veipune Sarah is one of my best friends who has a good personality that made me felt the real friendship. In fact, she had taught me the most important lesson one should possess. She make me realized how is being positive very important. In addition, I also learned that sense of humors can divert your sadness into laughter. For these reasons, I really like her as my good friend.
fikri 5 / 317 71  
As not every friend we met are were good, but at the end we always learned either a good lesson or a bad lesson from them

of all all of the close friends I've had throughout my life

She believed believes

She said that, being upset wouldn't be any helped, however being positive she can do it better in our next quarter

the using of however is after dot (.), so don't put however in the middle of the sentence
OP veipune 1 / 1  
Thank you so much guys.. That was so helpful, and I will change it before i submit my paper:)
Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  
In life, I had many friends come and go, and it is hard to decide one of them as thewho is the best. As not every friend we met areis good, but at the end we always learnedlearn either a good lesson or a bad lesson from them. Similarly, of all the close friends I've had throughout my life, the one who stands out to teach me a lesson was Veipune Sarah.In my case, there had been just one friend, Veipune Sarah, whose company made me learn only good lessons.
Firstly, I learnedshe helped me learn how important it is to hold a positive attitude was importantin life. She believed being positive is the key to happiness. Which, which I thought it was true, and still believes it is true!Consequently, sheShe often pushed negative aside and looked up on positive aspectlooked forward more optimistically.

Home / Writing Feedback / My friend veipune