Friendship; constantly borrowing money can lead towards a plenty of negative results

Vns9x 102 / 236 16  
It is sometimes said that borrowing money from a friend can harm or
damage the friendship. Do you agree? Why or why not? Use reasons and
specific examples to explain your answer.

Borrowing money has always been a last resort for a number of people. In fact, by doing so the person that gives you money can consider you as a burden. Moreover, it usually ends up pretty horrible because relationship can only be maintained if it is benefit both members. This essay will clear all listed arguments up.

Obviously, no one likes when they have to lend money even if those people were the closest friends. After all, they have their own life which contains an abundance of problems and successes as anybody else on this planet. Consequently, borrowing money from somebody will slowly destroy the current friendship. To clarify, imagine yourself, being a person who has a friend who always asking for money and a favor. Clearly, as time goes by, it will get more and more irritating since you have your own problems that could associated with your expenses, and income. As a result, your most likely choice will be staying as far from that borrower as possible regardless whether he is your friend or not.

Furthermore, friendship is usually the relationship which benefits both members. In other words, if today you borrowed money from your friend then tomorrow you will have to pay out and help your friend if they are in trouble as the way they supported you. Therefore, there is nothing free in this world. Everything has its own price. Otherwise, if you do not fulfill those mentioned above principles, then no one is going to be your friend or you will not have many of them. By way of illustration, envision yourself giving your friend a ride. You might say that it is free and convince your friend that he does not necessitate to pay back. However, deep inside your soul , you want it. Thus, if he does not pay you back anything in the near future, then you will consider him useless or even worse. As a consequence, your friendship will be over.

Aforementioned reasons examine that it is true that constantly borrowing money can lead towards a plenty of negative results that could easily kill the friendship. Firstly, no one wants to get borrowed especially when it comes to money. Secondly, friendship is a breakeven thing.

- Borrowing money between friends is something that happens due to circumstances. Depending upon how the loan is approached, it can either be a benefit or a burden on the friendship between two people. This essay will present some of the reasons as to why either of these scenarios could happen between friends.

- Money is the hardest thing to borrow and lend to friends because this is an item which exists in our lives for an utmost necessity, survival. By borrowing money from a friend, we are asking him to risk his survival in favor of our own. Asking a person to take a risk with money, which in most instances, could prove detrimental to the living status of our friend, is like asking him to put his life on hold for your own. Most specially if this borrowing becomes a habit and makes it seem like you are just asking your friend to safekeep a certain amount of his personal money for your own needs. When such a trend of borrowing develops, then it is most likely to affect the friendship in a negative way because the person constantly giving the loan will eventually tire of the situation and decide to end the friendship so he can get his money back.

- Friendships are supposed to be free in this world. By borrowing money from a "friend" one effectively places a financial value on the friendship, thus changing the dynamics of the relationship with that person. A borrower will soon find that he has very few "friends" left in the world owing to this negative habit. It is one thing to be supportive of your friends, it is another thing to financially support them via a loan.

- Therefore, lending friends money can truly have an adverse effect on a friendship since it calls into question the true foundation of the friendship and offers a financial loss to the lender friend. It is because of these reasons that I believe that friendships can be negatively affected by loans between friends.

Home / Writing Feedback / Friendship; constantly borrowing money can lead towards a plenty of negative results