Frog's life cycle involves about seven steps which start from eggs phase to the adult frog stage

nda18 46 / 81 9  
Writing Task 1 : Process - The frog life cycle

The given diagram illustrates the life cycle of a frog. Overall, it can be seen that the life cycle of the frog involves about seven steps begun from the eggs stage to the adult frog stages.

The first step of the frog metamorphosis is begun when the female frogs lay their eggs in wet places or water. After several times the cells in the eggs grow massively and come to form an embryo. In the next stages, the embryo turn into a baby frog namely tadpole. This tadpole has a long tail and still lives in the water. After several times, the tadpole begins to change, its front legs starts to grow and the tadpole's tail also become smaller.

In the next stage, the frog is preparing to life one the land when the lungs begin to develop and the frog starts the pulmonary breathing. This tadpole becomes more froglike and comes up from the water. In the final stage, a fully developed frog with lungs, legs and no tail begins to life on the land as an adult frog.

NinaJoesuf25 36 / 66 4  
... frog metamorphosis is begunstarted when the female ...
... the embryo turnturns into a baby frog namely tadpole.

... frog is preparing to life oneon the land when the lungs (...) the frog starts to use the pulmonary breathing.
In the final stage,ultimately , a fully developed frog ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Frog's life cycle involves about seven steps which start from eggs phase to the adult frog stage