The frozen pies are stored on the container to hold the heat - Fish Pie manufacturing process

nuni11 33 / 30 5  
The two diagrams illustrate the production of fish pies before it is sent to stores. According to the figure, there are two major process in the pies making process.

The frozen pies are stored on the container that can hold the heat from the microwave. The ingredients consist of peas, sauce, and also potato and fish as the main recipe.

To begin, the manufacturing process consist of two predominant mechanism in which trucks delivery bring potatoes from the farm and also fresh salmon. Firstly, the potatoes are cleaned and continuing to go through peeling machine in which the peel are thrown. At the same time, the salmons are spent more or less half a day to loss the fishy smell using lemon juice and salt. As the fish are cooked on steam oven, the potato slices are boiled and go to the store machine.

Turning to the wrapping system, there will be a group of workers to remove salmons' skin and bones before the inspection process. Then, the fish will be put on the container in which it travels along to mix with prepared peas, sauce, and potatoes. Afterwards, the mixtures are wrapped and pass the frozen system. Finally, the frozen fish pies are ready to distribute.

The diagram below give information about the manufacture of frozen fish pies.

wulanbila16 14 / 7 5  
According to the figure, there are two major process in the pies making process. (It is better if you mention the processes in introduction briefly )

The ingredients consist of peas, sauce, and also potato and fish as the main recipe.

... trucks delivery bring potatoes from the farm and also fresh salmon from the farm . Firstly, the potatoes are cleaned and continuingcontinue to go through peeling machine ...

At the same time, the salmons are spentstored more or less half ...
... the potato slices are boiled and gobrought to the store machine.

Turning to the wrapping system, there will beis a group of workers towho will remove salmons'salmon's skin and bones before ...
... in which it travels along to be mix with prepared peas, ...
... fish pies are ready to be distributed .

Home / Writing Feedback / The frozen pies are stored on the container to hold the heat - Fish Pie manufacturing process