Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

FTMS Student Services Department event essay

isai 12 / 111  
With the blissful lights and the orderable decoration with theme of FTMS Staff Get Together & Breaking fast took place during this Ramadan month. This event was organised by FTMS Student Services Department with the help FTMS Management .The objective of this event to strengthen our FTMS staff relationship in the month of Ramadan by physically, spiritually and, mentally.

Our staff stopped winks their eyes for a moment after entering the event's hall. The hall was decorated with the natural beautiful flowers, amazed backdrops and excellent physical arrangement. I assumed that those flowers smiled and welcomed the FTMS staff with wholeheartedly.

The session started with the prayers for Muslims for fasting break followed by the FTMS Staff presentation. That was an excellent presentation, presented by Mr. Joey and Mr. Azahari. The credit goes to them.

This gathering mesmerised with the photo session whereby the respective department members were involved in this photo session. The photos will be put in our FTMS diary as a remembrance.

The waited session was food, GOSH!!! , unexpectedly the organisers provided us with the yummy heritage meals as we were trapped into those dishes. Our staffs were busy enjoying the meals, their jaws and hands were very busy at that point until we could hear the spoon and plates were fighting each other.

Well, we can organize this gathering as our annual event and we hope to meet again in the presence , if more than this year.

The event concluded with the blessing words.

Home / Writing Feedback / FTMS Student Services Department event essay