Funds for system that provides people with various kinds of transportation to commute

myle19 1 / -  

IELTS TASK 2 - PUBLIC TRANSPORT

Some people think that public transport should be funded by the government so that it can be free to people who use it. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Public transport refers to a system that provides people with various kinds of transportation to commute ranging from buses to train. Some believe that this should be sponsored by the government so as to reduce citizens' cost of traveling. From my perspective, the fiscal budget carries no responsibility to fund public transportation.

First and foremost, the owner of a traveling company is probably the first to mention while arguing about finance. These companies are usually claimed to be private enterprises instead of charitable organizations. As they follow profit-driven strategies to maximize gains, governmental financial support is of little value for them. By functioning this way, the government will receive a higher rate of income tax to solve other social issues.

Furthermore, the transportation industry plays an integral part in the economic growth of many countries. It is the fundamental base of the development of other fields including tourism, supply chain, etc. As a result, it is the government that establishes enough room for private enterprises to improve their facilities such as upgrading passenger aircraft or commercial shuttles. Not only can heads of nations inextricably enhance their country's economic situation but they can also foster foreign trade and international commerce for future sustainable growth.

In conclusion, it is advisable that governmental organizations bestow public transport with the opportunity to develop both on the social as well as economic aspect. Likewise, many factors are relevant to a sound and comprehensive decision on whether it should be free to all citizens.
Your discussion is short by 2 words of the minimum 250 word count. There will still be a minimal percentage deduction for the missing 2 words. I know, it is only 2 words but deductions will still be applied to your TA score, aside from the main deduction to that scoring section.

The main deduction, that will be based on your discussion not being in relation to the given prompt is the way that you discussed the essay. There is a prompt deviation as the prompt indicated:

OP: To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
R: From my perspective, the fiscal budget carries no responsibility to fund public transportation.

So the essay will definitely not get a passing TA score, which will most likely result in an overall failing score. Your essay cannot be scored properly in the remaining considerations due to the fact that your essay does not meet the minimum discussion requirements based on word count and discussion instructions.

Home / Writing Feedback / Funds for system that provides people with various kinds of transportation to commute