The future of early cancer detections - Jorge Soto (Summary of TED)

Ifan21 22 / 24 2  
Complex analysis had been integrated to sophisticated technology in this case molecular technology. Initiated by regretting incident, Jorge Soto, technologists and scientists, developed the smartphone-integrated program. There was mistake in-term of anamnesist and diagnosis of his aunt who was death by which . Paramedic revealed that his aunt just get normal injury, and they decided to give therapy, but there was not any further recovery , and eventually she have been diagnosed in contracting Lung cancer stage 3.

Considering that night mare, he decided to design program which is thoroughly assimilated to smart phone. This feature is capable in diagnose the either symptom or disease based on molecular approach. By Detecting small molecules called microRNA,micro molecule related to gene expression, which regulated the protein process influenced by internal (genetic information) and external (environment). As cancer is the disease that controlled by the related gene, according to experiment result, this genetic material has their own normal pattern due to it can detect the sample of tissue which has different pattern distinctly.

Jorge and his team have tried to manufactured the detector machine wich connected to the smartphone as prototype. This tools has been enriched by sensitivity of small amount of sample. The sample is simply detected by the tools and as the sample loaded, it will analyse microRNA patter. The result will display whether normal or peculiar.

To sum up, the manufactured technology will be useful for medical analysis in term of avoiding inappropriate analysis. In hope, it will very useful to initial diagnose for molecular-relating disease.
eve01 24 / 40 5  
hi ifan ^^
your summary it looks good but let me give you some notes

>> it is better to start your summary with introduction sentence >> according to the speaker (mention the name or author),
>>do not miss conjunction between sentence ( and, meanwhile, however, although, because etc...)
>> notes your spelling

>>Complex analysis had been integrated in to sophisticated technology in this of the case molecular case technology, which is Initiated by regretting incident.

By Detecting small molecules called micro- RNA...
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi..
Let me finalize yours. Meet my notes and deal with them.. GOOD LUCK

A Complex analysis (...) to A sophisticated technology in this case OF THE molecular technology. (...), Jorge Soto, A technologists and scientists , developed the A smartphone-integrated program. There was A mistake in-term of anamnesist (...) aunt who was death by which .

... get normal injury, and they(Relate to???) decided to give therapy,..

Considering that night mare, he JORGE (you cannot use pronoun if you doeviously yet) not mention prdecided to design program which is(I use omitting here) thoroughly assimilated to smart phone.

... called microRNA,THAT micro molecule related to ...
As cancer is the disease that controlled by the related gene, (...) normal pattern due to BECAUSE ("DUE TO" HAS TO BE FOLLOWED BY NOUN) it can detect the sample ...

... the detector machine wich connected to the smartphone as A prototype.
... detected by the tools and as the sample loaded, SO THAT it will analyse microRNA patterN.

... analysis in term of THE avoiding inappropriate analysis. In hope HOPEFULLY, it will (...) diagnose for THE molecular-relating disease.
Hi Ifan, as I go through the summary essay, I must say that one thing that you have to work on is the form of the words you choose in your sentences, sometimes, we are so engrossed in writing about the project, however, you cannot let anything to get away in coming up with a better sentence that will serve it's purpose.

Now, other than this, you know that some of the essays may be a regular writing project and some are one shot essay, so you really have to take caution in your essays.

Having said that, I have a few suggestions for the conclusion of the essay.

- To sum up, thea manufactured technology (...) in terms of avoiding inappropriate analysis. In hope, it willWe hope that it will be very useful tofor the initial diagnosis offor molecular-relatingrelated disease.

There you have it Ifan, I hope the above remarks are helpful to your revision.

Home / Writing Feedback / The future of early cancer detections - Jorge Soto (Summary of TED)