"What will future jobs look like? by Andrew McAfee, TED"

Risty01 10 / 16 1  
Product of cutting edge technology has dominated our labor market. Machine production and robot have replaced manual labors in the most companies in the world. This brings an effect for industry related to the requirement that will be offered, and people who are looking for a job. Individuals will encourage having such qualifications to fill high standard of companies' demand. In fact, ordinary people might be possible to achieve a job for their living, while others became unemployment. People who do not have job tend to have only low education and lack of experiences.

To solve this, being entrepreneurship and pursuing study in advance levels are the best solution. Entrepreneurs drive people more independent and even will create jobs for others. Besides, Government and schools also have a role to make sure that students are educated from educational system with appropriate skills.
Halim15 7 / 11  
Hi Risty :)

If want to talk about TED videos, you can see that there is a speaker who speaks to the audiences, including your writing. So, you need to write anything in the speaker's point of view. For instance, "Obama in this TED Talk Video mentioned that cooperation with another countries is important ............." . You need to learn more about direct vs indirect citation / quotation

Thank you :)
keep writing !

Home / Writing Feedback / "What will future jobs look like? by Andrew McAfee, TED"