Future people will not buy printed newspaper or books, they will read everything they want online

Hodiep 1 / -  

nobody will buy printed newspapers or books anymore

TOPIC: In the future, nobody will buy printed newspapers or books because they will be able to read everything they want online without paying.

It is often argued that in the future people will not buy printed newspaper or books. Instead of buying them, they will be able to read everything they want online without paying. I partly agree with this statement.

I think the first reason which exhort people to read everything online free is technological development. Nowadays, many modern technologies are increasingly such as: smart phone, computer, smart television, etc. Therefore, there are abundant websites are brought forth. Numorous websites and applications are dissenminate namely: Facebook, USA today, New York Times,etc. Almost website are free and very helpful, you can access unreservedly on website without expense and supply the latest information with hasitly speed. Besides, when you want to read a book, it's easy. All you need to do is: text the tile of the book on the Internet and you click one website which is suitable for your demand. Briskly, free and convenient.

Another perspective, there are some consquences will influence on your health when you when hourly using phone. Headache are on the increase in aldults, teenagers and young children. Others, not only mobile phone but also television,etc can cause symptons, dizzines, eye strain, neck pain and more. The number of hours that you spend on your phone is directly to your health problem frequency. In addition, some authors bring out their product in book form. If they publish online, you need to remunate them to read the book online. Especially, when people buy the book, they want to touch and feel aromatic sheet of book.

After all, in my opinion, in the future many people will not buy printed newspaper or books because they reading everything they want online without paying and its convenience. But not at all, there are many people but not "nobody" buy and read printed newspaper or book due to the health and the feeling of their mood when they have a book.

Thank for your comment!
You do not need to use trigger words like "often argued" because the presentation is that of a idea, not a debate or fight. Always strive to reflect the original sentiment of the prompt instead of creating sensationalist statements that may alter the original presentation ideas. Additionally, you have to make sure that you do not use any original part of the prompt such as:

, they will be able to read everything they want online without paying

This represents a cut and paste statement which will definitely lower your starting TA score. You have to prove your English comprehension and synonym usage skills by being able to restate the discussion elements without any word repetitions from the original.

Avoid using words of uncertainty in the presentation such as "I think" because you need to be sure of your opinion. Even if you only party agree with the statement, you should be able to do so with conviction and use of academic words. The use of "shortcuts without meaning" such as "etc." are not used in an academic presentation. Use of such reference words will not help increase the LR score, even when used properly because it is not part of the academic writing set.

In the concluding paragraph, you do not need to say "in my opinion" since it is a wrap up paragraph. Instead, refer to "All things considered" or "In the end..." By the way, you will receive further TA deductions for cutting and pasting the original prompt discussion portions once again. You already know why you should not do that. Do not use connecting words such as "but" to start a sentence since there is no previous idea to connect in the new sentence. Overall, the numerous errors in this presentation will assure you of a failing score in an actual test setting.
LadyOfClockwork 30 / 102  
Hi, I think you could diversify your presentation by using synonyms for 'printed newspaper" instead of the word itself. It would show your mastery of English words.

Why not write the first sentence as "not a single person will buy physical editions of newspapers and books"?

Physical editions of newspapers are printed newspapers as opposed to aggregated news websites. In addition, "no body" means "not a single person".

Home / Writing Feedback / Future people will not buy printed newspaper or books, they will read everything they want online