IELTS WRITING TASK 2: Gaining knowledge of history of house and building

imxuan 1 / -  
In some countries, more and more people are becoming interested in finding out about the history of the house or building they live in.

What are the reasons for this?
How can people research it?

There has been an ongoing trend that the background of the house or building is the fascination citizens researching curiously in popularity. There are several reasons leading to this phenomenon and some viable methods coming in useful to gain it.

The primary reason of discovering is edifying variety major fields through history. Due to gaining knowledge of history of house and building, awareness not only of the co-existed culture but also the temporary economy and industry can be raised. Numerous houses and buildings were built in the situations related to historical highlights. Furthermore, understanding building history is ascribed as a motivation for the flourish of the construction industry in the new cutting-edge. Several technologies can be developed and accomplished in reality based on the classical ones.

In order to perceive the aforementioned knowledge, several actions can be taken. Firstly, investing in books which are the most functional systems to perceive. According to the information recorded, people can approach the events from an accurate angle. At the same time, locals who have experienced that period can be seen as a proficiency teacher inspiring perception within enthusiasm. Secondly, in the digital era the Internet is capable of providing countless realizations and communities that include people have the same purpose in researching building history.

In conclusion, learning more about history not only leads to the profits in viable aspects in the modern life but also promoting the development of the mentioned industry. Various measures can be taken to tackle the researching in the more constructive way.
This is one of the most confusing essays ever to be posted at this forum. The obvious transliteration of the text from the writer's native language to English caused this situation. The way the sentences were structured makes it appear as if the writer did one of 2 things:

- used a language translation software in an unsuccessful manner
- used a thesaurus without considering different word usage meaning or scenarios.

It is difficult to assess if the winter would have a chance ata passing score with this essay due to the confusing and stressful presentation. The examiner will find it difficult to easily comprehend what is being implied in the writing.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS WRITING TASK 2: Gaining knowledge of history of house and building