The gap between the rich and the poor countries has become more evident in recent years

Heilwig 1 / -  

economic inequality problem

Nowadays, economic inequality is one of the biggest problems is faced in developing countries. The improvement of society had been cause growing disparity between the wealthy and poor. This essay will discuss some solutions related to decrease the gap.

There are a several actions that governments could take to solve the problems. Firstly, a simple solutions would be the government should be create a high tax impose on the rich, which could be reduce income average inequality in community. Similarly, authority can use this money to supply and develop services without fee in the poor. For instance, in VN, the public transportation wants to be built or the social welfare is implemented, it takes to a lot of money, and this finances is taken by the people who is had the highly personal income taxes. A good example of this is, in Western countries, many billionaires want to take billions of dollars turn into heritance, but this cash will be taken to pay all their tax. It doesn't just stop at the politics ought to change the tax, but other measures is proposed take are also highly regarded.

Secondly, another solution is the Establishment allow increase the minimum wage of the poorest people. A good case in point is a research in United State is express when a labor who had a lower revenue is boosted will help nearly 4.6 millions people out of poverty as the same about 2 billions of dollars is added in economic nation. Another example is in Philippine a worker had a more earns can buy a lot of goods and basic assistance needed to survive. Next to, the administrators have to be enhance programs and contribute the scholarships to student in disadvantaged. Opening up learning paths for students as an example, schools in developing countries have always giving foreign study places to poor pupils.

In conclusion, the distance of people between rich and poor is widen. But if the executive do somethings above, some of the drawbacks of this problems can be averted
The topic covers countries in general, not just developing countries. That is a topic misdirection that will be seen as a prompt topic alteration and result in accuracy deductions. By indicating a disparity in social class rather than economics between countries, the basis for the discussion is also altered, meaning more scoring deductions. Then, the solutions lack a proper discussion topic outline for the benefit of the examiner. The prompt restatement + opinion paragraph will not receive passing preliminary marks.

The discussion should be focused on problems and solutions. Not just solutions alone. The writer has incorrectly discussed the topic based on the original discussion requirements. His essay is going to be considered under developed because of the missing discussion points. Add the other GRA problems and it becomes fairly obvious why the paper cannot receive a passing score.
alice05 4 / 8 3  
-You seems to have a problem using modals verbs. They are followed by a verb in any form based on the time the activity took place, not be+V. For example, "would/ could do/ have done/ be doing"

-VN: this should be only written in your draft
- You carelessly and simply put words together to make a sentence which leads to many confusion
The only thing you have to do right now is not continuing writing, but to work on your English grammar and word choice. Read more short English stories and find newspapers that are suitable for your language capacity. You have vocabulary, but you don't have the ability to combine those and I also think that you don't fully understand them as well so I recommend using an English dictionary to get more insight into the nuances in English words that have similar meanings and know in which context should you put it into. For example, "a labor who had a lower revenue", in this case "revenue should be replaced by "earnings/income", "revenue' is used for "the government/ companies"
Thuy Tran 07 2 / 4 1  
@Heilwig
- economic inequality is one of the biggest problems is faced ...
- The improvement of society had been causes growing disparity ... and (the) poor
- ... solutions related relating to decrease narrow the gap.
- There are a several actions ...
- Firstly, a simple solutions would be ... --> Firstly, one simple solution is that the government should impose a higher tax on the rich.

I think grammar is the most important thing that you should work on right now.
Iloveielts 8 / 16 1  
In the beginning, you use the wrong grammar : relating to + v-ing. The wrong of grammar will affect badly 1 in 4 criteria of Ielts writing. This was repeated in both the body 1 and 2 : create a high tax impose on the rich, --> imposed not impose, you use an another clause to clarify the previous one but forgetting to add ed or v-ing for the suitability. I think you just need one example in the body 1 and analyse it clearly instead of using 2, which made the readers confused a lot. The conclusion had the same problem with word " widen". Take care of your grammar if you do not want the examiner only consider 3 in 4 criteria with the 0 for the grammar.

Home / Writing Feedback / The gap between the rich and the poor countries has become more evident in recent years