Essay about GDP (Gross domestic product) annual growth in three groups of nations

hellomynamthu 1 / 1  

gdp - three groups of nations comparison

TOPIC: The graph below shows the average growth in domestic products in wealthy countries, countries that have adopted a global apprach to business and countries that have not.

MY ESSAY:
The bar graph gives comparison among three groups of nations' average annual growth in GDP from 1960s to 1990s.

It is apparent that there was an improvement in the number of gross domestic products of the developing countries through decades. Nevertheless, the non-globalisers lost their track during this period of time while the others did not. In terms of the developed ones, they seemed to be gradually economically slow.

In the first decade, those with either world-wide or non-worldwide pursuits began with the lowest statistics of more than 1% and 2% respectively. Despite this fact, the global approach adopters soon kept pace and had its ratio reached its peak of one-twentith in the last years.As a result, the globalisers appeared to have a potential economic status. In contrast. the highest figure for the non-globalisers had been witnessed in 1970s right after their economic outputs fluctuated to the final percentage of 1,5%.

The rich nations' data showed a downward trend over the years. Ever since the greatest decline of 2% in GDP in the 70s, the changes were unconsiderable, leading

this group's economic development proportion as halved high as the first years. In addition, it can be seen that the developed countries were still able to maintain stable prosperity.

• The graph
When you speak of the plural form of words such as "nations", there is no need to use an apostrophe as you only need tofollow the + S rule for plural word formation. This incorrect word presentation will affect the GRA score. As for the presentation format, a 4 paragraph report must be used in instances of 2 image comparisons. A single image needs only 3 paragraphs. The first paragraph contains the 3-5 sentence summary + trending statement. That format creates a more cohesive and coherent presentation.

Never use vague references to the years involved. Always use the data as provided. The reader cannot?guess these information, Remember, he cannot see the image. Therefore the report must be factually accurate.

Good job on reporting just the same. The analysis is understandable and easy to scan while reading.
OP hellomynamthu 1 / 1  
Thanks so much for your comments, however I can't make sense of the +S rule that your referred to. And how can I write about these datas without using too much "%" in my essay?(I dont want to repeat them too much) And can I write about each group in each paragraph, my teacher never tell me to do this but I read about this kind of writing task 1 and I am wondering.

Home / Writing Feedback / Essay about GDP (Gross domestic product) annual growth in three groups of nations