Gene-Ocide, The Promise and Perit of "gene drives" (Article Summary)

sasariri 17 / 25  
According to the result from loved-least world competition, Mosquito is the most favorite animal because the mosquito's ability to carry the parasites that cause human diseases. Zika, Malaria, Dengue are the human disease that are carried by Mosquito. All of them are top-line deadly disease in the world. Because of that reason, some people think if this deadly mosquito disappear, the world becomes better. Some scientist who have field study in genetic engineering, make a research to modified male A. aegypti to become sterile, and the result was released in Brazil. Mosquito is the main object for gene drives while It was increased the investment funding for the research. Gene drives have to cope with animal that carried human diseases parasites, such as mosquito or bat. Opponent people though that gene drive was less morally action if it used to eliminate a species while impact from disappearing that species is unpredictable. Reversibility and consent were two main principles that were obeyed by genetic engineers.
kiki23 37 / 64 4  
Hi! I have some advice for you

....competition, Mosquito... Do not put uppercase in the middle of the sentence except it is necessary, for example name of person, country, and disease. You can find the rest of the uppercase use in the literature. So it should be

...competition, mosquito...

... because the mosquito's ability to carry the parasites ... Avoid redundancy! You mention mosquito twice in your sentence. It should be

... because it's ability to carry the parasites causing diseases to human.

Zika, Malaria, Dengue are the human disease that ... The meaning of this sentence is pretty similar with the sentence before, so you just need to compile both. So it should be

Mosquito is the most favorite animal because it's ability to carry the parasites causing diseases to human for instance Dengue, Malaria, and Zika.

...make a research to modified... Remember the using of to+infinitive, so it should be

...make a research to modify
mem77 62 / 98 6  
Hello sasariri, this is some corrections for me. And feel free to correct my writing too, thanks

......because the mosquito's ability to carry........
.......because its ability to carry.......

All of them are top-line deadly disease......
All of them are the top-line deadly disease.....

...some people think if this deadly mosquito disappear...
...some people think that if deadly mosquito disappear...

Some scientist who have field study ......
Some scientist who have studied......

Keep practice and writing!

Home / Writing Feedback / Gene-Ocide, The Promise and Perit of "gene drives" (Article Summary)