It is generally thought that employees are choosing their jobs based on an offered income

Saputra Putra 23 / 10 6  
Do you agree that money is the only motivation at work why people prefer working in the same company for many years?
It is generally thought that employees are choosing their jobs based on the large of the income offered. While it is utterly unacceptable as many workers leave behind their job albeit have high salary, I would argue the idea of this bringing a benefit is not the most valued by some people. As it can be seen, workers today are likely concern on working environment and job satisfaction in order to carry out the job.

Virtually supporters of this notion argue that people are bound to consider working environment to opt their job. With concern to encourage themselves working hardly, working environment play an important role in the employee's perception. People likely leave behind their job if they feel unconvertible and making the influx as second consideration. The New York Times reported in March 2015 that workers who work in peaceful workplace, stress free and friendly atmosphere will successfully gained their best performance.

Another consideration in order to opt a place earning money is Job satisfaction since Employees likely concern on doing what they love as the prominent benefits rather than monetary form of influx. A 2012 Harvard University study found that 57 workers in UK was divided into two groups. First group was send to company which he pleasant to work there, while other group was send to different company that they did not keen to work. The outcome of this study shows that the former were more likely to achieve outstanding performance and successfully being more socially acceptable among their co-workers.

In conclusion, as worker choose their job. It is revealed that employees are bound to consider to the working environment and job satisfaction rather than the large of influx. It is imperative that more attention of employers should be paid on this area.
sharfina 35 / 21 5  
albeit they have high salary

Virtually supportersproponents

working environment ? environmental work

People are likely leaveleaving

they feel unconvertible ??uncomfortable

workers who work inworkers working in
stress free ??(N + N)

will successfully gainedgain their best performance.

while other groupanother group

was sendsent to different
they did not keen to workthey were not keen on working

Home / Writing Feedback / It is generally thought that employees are choosing their jobs based on an offered income