Why I Won't Get the Genetic Test for Breast Cancer (Article Summary)

fauzankrn 16 / 23 3  
This summary is extracted from an article published by Cynthia Graber in wired.com. Past few years ago, scientists have discovered primary cancer markers, they are called BRCA1 and BRCA2. These markers able to give alert to people who have risks encounter mutation genetic and ends on breast or ovary cancer. The only one treatment that has been conducted to execute the cancer threat is eliminate the organs which have the risks such as breast and ovary. This surgery can caused early starts of menopause and results to symptoms of osteoporosis, dementia, and heart disease.

In addition, risk of cancer has associated with family cancer profile but it is not a strong reason to judge women have high risk to get breast or ovary cancer according to BCRA-diagnosed. BRCA-positive women who decide to cut off their organs will get more suffering than the one who keep their ovary and breast and choose to not taking any genetic cancer.
mdamanhuri77 22 / 35 3  
This summary is extracted from an article that published by Cynthia ...
These markers are able to give alert to the people who (...) genetic and endsend on breast or ovary cancer.
... execute the cancer threat isthat eliminate the organs ...
This surgery can causedbe caused /cause early startsstarting of menopause and as a results to symptoms of osteoporosis, ...
... strong reason to judge women who have high risk to get ...

hi fauzan,,that is my advices
you have to point out the double verb,you can change it with "that" "who" etc
RAY93 35 / 186 136  
PastSINCE few years ago, (...) cancer markers, they are called BRCA1 and BRCA2.
These markers ARE able to give alert to people who have risks encounter mutation genetic and endsARE IN RISK OF GENETIC MUTATION AND LAST STAGE OF breast or ovary cancer.

... to execute the cancer threat is BY eliminating the organs which ...
This surgery can causedTRIGGER early starts of menopause and resultED to symptoms of osteoporosis...

... but it is not a strong reason to judge women have high risk to get breast or ovary cancer according to BCRA-diagnosed.
... organs will get more suffering than the one who keepS their HER ovary and breast ...

Overall, you still need to concern on your sentence completion. pay attention in some basic grammatical rules and enhance your lexical resource since it is evident that you tend to use similar words several times (repetitive)

Home / Writing Feedback / Why I Won't Get the Genetic Test for Breast Cancer (Article Summary)