Germany and France electricity generation 2009

upinipin 32 / 49 1  
The pies show Germany and France electricity generation 2009. The power of electricity in German 560 billion kwh and the power of electricity in France 510 kwh.

Generally, Electricity in German and France divided into two parts. They are electricity all type and electricity renewable. Electricity all type involved conventional thermal, renewable and nuclear. Electricity renewable involve biomass, hydroelectric, solar, geothermal and wind.

Electricity of Frence is more using nuclear 76% then Germany 23%. Renewable is more usage in Germany biomass 39.3% than hydroelectric more usage in France 80.5%. Electricity in German depend on conventional thermal although in France depend on nuclear and hydroelectric.

Overall, France more economical then Germany because they use nuclear for electricity eventhought they only produce power 510 billion kwh.

BOMAT_IRA 29 / 40  
Electricity of Frenceismore using nuclear 76% then Germany 23%.

Use past, upinipin..:)
fikri 5 / 317 71  
The power of electricity in German 560 billion kwh and the power of electricity in France 510 kwh.

where is the verb???

in the next paragraph,,which tense would you like to use? be consistent, please!
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
Generally, Electricity in German and France divided into two parts. They are electricity all type and electricity renewable. Electricity all type involved conventional thermal, renewable and nuclear . Electricity renewable involve biomass, hydroelectric, solar, geothermal and wind.(you don't need to make number of lists)

This task is aimed at assessing your report writing skills. So you need to stick to the in-depth comparisons and contrasts in presenting the charts.

Peruse my comments on this thread: https://essayforum.com/writing-feedback-3/survey-childrens-act ivities-writing-task-sample-pie-graph-56323/

Hope this helps :D
tiaDS 73 / 235 52  
The pies The pie charts show Germany and France electricity generation 2009.

comparison and contrast is used to inform the writing report. So, i suggest you to make comparison and contrast in your writing. Moreover, you should write 150 words in writing task 1 and pay attention with the grammar issue. Keep writing and don't give up.
fikri 5 / 317 71  
1 more, in IELTS TASK 1, you should write at least 150 words to complete the task
try to read more,
The piespie charts present details ofshowGermany and France electricity generation in 2009 in Germany and France.The power of electricity in German 560 billion kwh and the power of electricity in France 510 kwh .... The scope of introduction is limited to introducing the graphs.

This is again not at all a good Overview. In the overview you need to talk about major trends. This is what I suggest;
Overall, Germany mostly depended on Conventional Thermal energy for its power generation while France had depended more on Nuclear energy for the same purpose. Biomass had been the main source of renewable energy in Germany while Hydroelectric had been the major renewable energy form in France.

Home / Writing Feedback / Germany and France electricity generation 2009