Getting a job, earn your own money, have a happy family... how to make work-life balance work?

Giansy11 18 / 32 5  
Getting a job, earn your own money, have a happy family, are things of people dreamed.
All the happiness will suddenly disappear because of unbalance between work-life and work. Almost worker get stressed out of this case, all of the methods have been trying but it useless. Some people even plan their activities start from they woke up until sleep again, but the result contrast with their plan.

Bases on Nigels Marsh experience, he found the way to balance his job and life from the simple moment. He was did every single thing to make him solve this problem, sometimes people think toward without look exactly they needed now. He just pick up his son from school, accompany him spent time playing together, and when his son want to sleep, he said is the best day ever! Suddenly he realize that something he looking for long time actually he already had it.

Sometimes, the problem solution is surrounded us, but we didn't realize it. Find the way to enjoy everything you have, and you will be finding balance between your work-life and life

183 words
mdamanhuri77 22 / 35 3  
hi giansy..

Getting a job, earnearning your own money, havehaving a happy family, are things of people dreamed hoped.
... because of unbalance between work-life and work (what do you mean? ). Almost worker get stressed out ofon this casethis case , all of the methods have been tryingbeen tried but it was useless. Some people even plan to start their activities from they woke up until sleep slept again, but the result is contrast with their plan.

Bases based on Nigels Marsh experience, (...) life from the simple waymoment .
..., sometimes people think toward without looklooking exactly they needed now.
... from school, accompany him tospentkill time playing together, ...

Sometimes, the problem solution?????? is surrounded us, but we didn't realize are unconcious it.
... you have, and you will be finding balance between your work-life and life

#please check your ability to build a sentence and collocation
Ismailr - / 1  
there is no doubt that you have a good skill in writing, yet there are several mistakes you ought to fix it

Getting a job, earnearning your own money, havehaving a happy family, are things ... (parallel words)
the methods have been tryingtried(always use verb 3 for passive sentence) .

Bases d on Nigels Marsh experience (miss spelling, i think)
He was did ???? (double verb) better if only use did, indeed
he said isthat it was the best day ever! Suddenly he realized that something he looking for long time actually he already had it.

Sometimes, the problem solution is surrounded us (make clear what you mean)
Find the way to enjoy everything you have (spoken language) and you will be finding (must be verb 3)

correct me if i'm wrong

best regards, pak dur

Home / Writing Feedback / Getting a job, earn your own money, have a happy family... how to make work-life balance work?