Getting promotion is the biggest chance for people.

sydneynguyen 6 / 16 2  
Topic : getting promotion is one of the biggest drives for people to apply themselves and work hard in the modern workplace. Why do you think people are so driven to get promotion? What other factors influence people to work hard?

There are a lot of reasons that people have to try their best to work hard, to get a success; and one of them is getting the promotion. Getting promotion is one of the biggest drives for people to apply themselves and work hard in the modern workplace and it also is a higher and better position in career.

Employees and workers always try their best abilities to succeed in the competitive market as a company. The purpose of getting the promotion is to let employees reach and catch better opportunities to challenge themselves. For example, for some of the people, they go to work to earn money, to pay for the needs of themselves, so getting the promotion means they have a chance to earn more money, to have much more than enough. Or, for some of the others, they go to work to satisfy their dreams, to improve their skills, and to learn newer experiences, thus getting the promotion is a good step to let them do the things that they want to see. These reasons are efforts that make human always does not stop trying to gain the promotion. This also means people always have more responsibilities for the job they do. However, the getting promotion is always the best and happiest news to all of the employees.

There are many other factors that influence people to work hard such as transportation, house, relationship, love...and in particular luck is gained thirty percent in a road to get an achievement. There is a story about the French emperor Napoleon said to one of his generators " I know he is good, but is he lucky?" Luck means here people catch opportunities at the right time, use these skills in the right places. Opportunities very often depend on luck, but it does not explain the success comes totally from luck, work hard can invite luck. Life is not rosy. If each person does not work hard to get success, they only lose a battle. Nothing can replace the work hard and when people are working hard at the same time they are preparing themselves more opportunities knock on their doors.

Overall, the getting promotion is a good step to improve the quality of peoples' lives. We should set a goal and try our best abilities to gain it. The getting promotion is a good purpose and also a bright challenge and in life these challenges create some enjoyable things.
mem77 62 / 98 6  
Dear sydneynguyen, here some advices for your writing and feel free for correcting me too!

.....it also isis also a higher and better ...

Employees and workers always try their (...) market as a company.

The purpose of getting the promotion is that to let employees (...) opportunities to challengefor challenging themselves.

For example, for some of the people, they go ...
For example, some people need money to buy their neccessities and getting the promotion made them a chance to save more money.

Or, for some of the others, they go to work to ...
On the other hand, getting the promotion is a good step for them to reach their own targets.

These reasons are efforts thatmake humanmaking workersalways does not stop trying to gain the promotion.

Regards
ibe13 36 / 50 9  
Aloha, here are my thoughts;

There are a lot of reasons that people [....] higher and better position in career.
(your introduction is hard to be understood, so you should more practice to make your introduction more clearly. Let me share with you the components of introduction; 1) make introduction of task or usually some writers just paraphrase the question, 2) specify your position about this essay)

I hope it can be helpful
Delvisyendra 6 / 7  
hello,

There is a story about the French emperor Napoleon said to one of his generators. (you should use past tense for this sentence)

Home / Writing Feedback / Getting promotion is the biggest chance for people.