Ghosts and Poltergeists: more common than you think?

kiki23 37 / 64 4  
Some people think the presence of ghost appears after the 20th century as the product of human trauma experienced by some people causing the negative energies phenomenon; such as heard untraceable noises, saw strange lights or shadow, and noticed some strange objects coming. However, the ghost cases already appear since the early 19th century and the story told with every single clear detail. For example the story of the haunted ship named HMS Asp sailed between 1850 and 1857 and be told by Captain G.M. Alldridge writing a long letter at February 1868. His letter reports about their sailing crew feared at night and facing died. In addition, it also tells about the ability of spirit to haunt particular location rather than a person. Meanwhile, the 20th spirit seems to have common quality of manifestation; such as noises, vague shape, and clear image of a person. The urban legend involves some common places haunting people, for example at the museum and the hotel. Moreover, people nowadays tend to talk about it more often even they are not experiencing it directly.
hirani03 36 / 50 5  
... by some people causing the negative energies phenomenonenergy phenomenons ; such as heard ...

However, the ghost cases already appearappeared since (...) and the story clearly told with every single clear detailevery single detail.

His letter reportsreported about their sailing ...

... haunt particular location rather than a person.
.., vague shape, and clear image of a person.

Home / Writing Feedback / Ghosts and Poltergeists: more common than you think?