Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

'Never, never give up' - students meeting obstacles

jerry 17 / 10  
This is today essay.
Opinion about the expression 'Never, never give up'

"Every time I meet obstacles on the way to obtaining my goals, I tell to myself not to give up and keep trying. To me, the expression "Never, never give up" is the one that I completely agree with. People meet difficulties many times in their lives. Some people fail, others overcome difficulties to achieve goals. The most important factor that makes the difference is the determination to never give up.

The determination to never give up is the key leading to success. With that characteristic, people will have many advantages. For example, some employers want to test the applicants' enthusiasm in the jobs, so that they do not accept the applicants on the first time. Some applicants will definitely give up because they think it is over; others with the characteristic to never giving up think differently, they will find the way to prove their abilities by reapplying with more well-prepared and impressive resumes. This time, their chances to be accepted is definitely higher. This characteristic is also important for scientists. Because of their very hard work in experiments, scientists usually meet obstacles, which will make them frustrated, on the way discovering something. If scientists do not have the determination to never give up, we would hardly have the world with lots of inventions and important discoveries many crucial aspects of our lives such as medicine or transportation.

If we fail, the determination to never give up gives us another chance to make our dreams come true. Without that characteristic, we hardly overcome the burden of past failures to achieve future successes. The people who want to give up are filled with frustrations which make they cannot think anything rationally, so that they cannot learn from the failures. As a result, they barely have the chances to succeed in the future; because, as we all know, successes are built from the lessons of failures. In a word, the determination to never give up is a very good thinking which will guide us to successes.

Though there are many obstacles that we meet in our lives, the determination to never give up will be the incentive for us to overcome those difficulties to come to our goals. Even if we failed again, we would not regret because at least we had done our bests. To me, it is true to say that this characteristic is good in all circumstances in life."

Home / Writing Feedback / 'Never, never give up' - students meeting obstacles