The given diagram illustrates the ins and outs of air circulation in a house - prodigality of energy

Mardy17 32 / 18 5  
The given diagram illustrates the ins and outs of air circulation in a house and causing the extravagance of energy because of heat losses. Overall, the standing out information from the picture is that the air goes into a house through downstairs and upstairs while the warm atmosphere is leaked by way of the ceiling in the building.

To begin, the air leaks into the house through several medium which is installed either on the upper floor or basement of the construction. The majority of the air go through the windows and door. Besides, outdoor faucet and crawl space in the basement are contributed to dispense the fresh atmosphere into the house. Moreover, the hot airs are also replaced by the new atmosphere thanks to the household like kitchen fan and dryer vent.

On the other hand, the warm air in the building is leaked through few channel on the ceiling such as recessed light and attic hatch, while bathroom fan and plumbing stack vent are the mediums for the warm air losing out of the house.

nuni11 33 / 30 5  
in a house and causingwhich cause causing the extravagance (...) into a house throughfrom downstairs and upstairs while the warm atmosphere is leaked by way ofthrough the ceiling.

the air leaksseeps into the house through several mediums which is installed
Moreover, the hot airs are also replaced (...) thanks to the household tools like kitchen fan and dryer vent.
...leaked through few channels
Pey28 8 / 13 1  
Halo, Mardy.
You have described it very well.

But I noticed that you take more intro and less in third paragraph.

In the first body, you can strike some words to make it simple.

... installed either on the upper floor or basement of the construction.Whereas the majority of the air ...
... replaced by the new atmosphere which encouraged from the household like ...

In second body, you should do the same ways.
Thank you
Riiskacha03 31 / 34 5  
The given diagram illustrates theins and outs of air circulation in a house

it is better to put out the ins and outs, since air circulation means movements of the air.

and causing the extravagance of energy because of heat losses

it is not appropriate to use extravagance in this type of topic, since extravagance is regarded to money, not energy.

the hot airs are also replaced by the new atmosphere thanks to the household appliances like kitchen fan and dryer vent

Home / Writing Feedback / The given diagram illustrates the ins and outs of air circulation in a house - prodigality of energy