The given map illustrate the redevelopment process of the island and their facilities.

Rocky_Learn 1 / -  

changes on an island after the development

The given maps illustrate the redevelopment plan of the island with various facilities for the tourists. There are drametic changes on that island after the development.

According to first map, there was no accomodation for the visitor people. Also there was no development at sea-side and beach. There were only trees stood up with no man land.

Second map clarifies that majority of development done on the island for tourist attraction. At the center of the new map of island reception building is there which is surrounded by the vehicle track which also connects to the restrurant. On the both side of reception, accomodation buildings made for the tourists and these all are connect with footpath. On the left side of the island tourist can go through footpath to the beach area for the swimming. Near the reception there is sea bay area which is used for the pier for the boats. Tourist can travel through boats and park their boats at pier area. Moreover, there is no cultivation of tree for this trimendous re-development of this island.

In summary, this island changed to new tourist attraction with various facilities and activities for them. Though, it developed from the scratch and created very good trourist place. So that tourist can visit for the holidays and enjoy this island with excellent changes.

• IELTS 9 Test 1 Writing Task -1
Let me start by saying that the with does not do a very good job of explaining himself in English. The sentence presentations show a weakness when it comes to using accurate descriptive words. This may be due to a severe lack of English vocabulary on the whilein part. The writer cannot control his sentence formation properly. He cannot form proper simple sentences. He must do more sentence exercises and grow his English vocabulary to overcome these problems. These are actually the main reasons that this essay will fail.

The task 1 essay does not need a concluding summary. Such a presentation only exists for task 2 essays.

Home / Writing Feedback / The given map illustrate the redevelopment process of the island and their facilities.