Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Global expenditure in several basic needs and Global resource consumptions

Fauzi17 6 / 6 1  
The pie charts below show World Spending, World population and Consumption of Resources.

The pie charts illustrate Global population, global expenditure in several basic needs and Global resource consumptions. Overall, it can be seen that the majority of world people lives in Asia. In this case, food is the largest percentage of their expenditure, while more than half of the resources are consumed by USA and European people.

To begin, people of the world spent 24% and 18% of their expenditure on food and transport respectively. Following this, the percentage for housing is 12% while a half of it is represented by clothing. In addition, more than half of the world populations live in Asia continent while both Europe and America have only 14% of the total population.

Next, one in ten of the world population live in Africa and rest of the 5% people live in other regions of the world. Turning to consumption of resources, 60% of global resources are consumed by USA and Europe people and 40% of its rest is used by people living in other regions of the world.

Home / Writing Feedback / Global expenditure in several basic needs and Global resource consumptions