GLOBAL OUTSOURCING and low labor cost - SUMMARY TASK 6

rosadesiana 38 / 40 2  
SUMMARY TASK 6
GLOBAL OUTSOURCING

The outsourcing company nowadays is a prevalent issue between the big companies who need some employees to do what the companies cannot do themselves. One of some reasons are because the low labor cost, it is a boon for the company's financial issue. The countries that are usually addressed for the work by the wealthy nations are India and China. The ability of languages are the most determining factor in where work is sent. That makes sense since India becomes the country who accepts a huge number of outsourcing job and also have a headquarter, where its status as a former British colony. The Indian economy development pertains to the difficulty of finding outsourcing employees. The development issue leads the company to move their office to another country like China, where they can seek for the fully-skilled person who approves low salary. However, India remains the top country of outsourcing followed by China.
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi.
Please, you review my suggestions previously. In this summary, you made the same mistakes grammatically, especially use of conjunctions.

The AN outsourcing company nowadays is a prevalent issue between AMONGST the big companies who WHICH (Pay Attenttion to this. You make the same error) need some employees to ...

One of some reasons are is (Be careful of Using verb Agreement) because the low labor cost, . it is a boon for ...
The ability of languages are IS the most determining factor in where work is sent THE WORKER IS LOCATED.
... India becomes the country whoaccepts HAVING a huge LARGE number of outsourcing jobS and also have a headquarter, where its status IS as a former British colony. The DEVELOPMENT OF Indian'S economy development pertains to the difficulty of ...

... leads the company to move their office THE COUNTRY to THE other country like China, (...) person who approves THE low salary.

I believe you have a great competence. You will show the better progress on condition that you wanna practice more and more.

Home / Writing Feedback / GLOBAL OUTSOURCING and low labor cost - SUMMARY TASK 6