Global Population growth, box by box - new analog teaching technology

MFES2016 5 / 6 2  
Hans Rosling was launching a brand new analog teaching technology that he picked up from the box. the blue box contains one billion people that were for the industrialized world, and the green box has two billion people that were for developing countries. There was a big gap between the one billion in the industrialized world and the two billion in the developing world where In the industrialized world, people were healthy, educated, rich, and they had small families, but in developing countries was contrast , in the developing world was far away, the aspiration of the average family there was to have food for the day and they were saving to be able to buy a pair of shoes.

But the world has changed, and it's overdue to upgrade that mindset and that taxonomy of the world and to understand it. The years ahead the development of the world's population will continue to increase that it can be done, the population can have a much more just world with green technology and with investments to alleviate poverty.
fauziyahtami 22 / 38 6  
Hello,
Lemme give you some suggestion

==> Hans Rosling was launching(had launched) a brand new analog teaching ...
==> the blue box contains (ed) one billion people that were for the industrialized world, and the green box has (had) two billion people that were for developing countries.

==> There was a big gap between [...] be able to buy a pair of shoes.(this sentence is too long, you can divide into two sentences)

==> .., and it's overdue to upgrade that(the) mindset and that (the) taxonomy of the ...

Good luck and keep writing :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Global Population growth, box by box - new analog teaching technology