The global population is predicted to rise dramatically in 2040 and to drop steadily in 2100. IELTS

La Baso 15 / 22  
The graphs below provide information on global population figures and figures for urban populations in different world regions.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The line graph informs the proportion of growing world populations between 1800 and 2100; and the bar chart illustrates the number of people growth based on different regions from 2015 to 2040. Overall, grown global population is predicted to rise dramatically in 2040 and to drop steadily in 2100. It also can be seen that developing regions is projected that has an upward trend while another will remain constant throughout period.

Concerning to universe population growth, stood at 1000 in the beginning of period, rose considerably in 1920 at around 2000. Moreover, in 2040 will experience a sharp increase and will be reached a high of around 8000. However, in the last period, there will be a gradual fall at only about 6000.

Coming the second to both regions, developing regions is forecast to growth slightly over the period which will be the largest number of population throughout period and will peak at 4000. However, there will be unchanged at above 1000 in developed regions over the period that will be the smallest.

akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Baso.
I would try to look your writing closer. I found that you made mistakes in the grammar and determination of essential information. First, you should make the paraphrase of question smoother and more attractive.

The line graph informs the proportion of growing world populations between ... .
THE LINE GRAPH PRESENTS GROWTHS OF THE UNIVERSAL POPULATION IN THE WHOLE WORLD IN A 2-CENTURY PERIOD, BETWEEN 1800 AND 2100, AND RISING THE NUMBER OF CITIZENS BASED ON TWO CLUSTERS IS REVEALED IN THE BAR CHART.

Overall, grown global population is predicted to rise dramatically in 2040 ...
The alternative overview: OVERALL, IT COULD BE SEEN THAT AN INCREASE OF THE GLOBAL POPULATION PREDICTED WOULD SHOW AN UPWARD TREND IN 2040 PRIOR TO THE FIGURE WOULD DECLINE STEADILY. MEANWHILE, DEVELOPING AREAS GIVES THE HIGHEST DOMINATION IN THIS CIRCUMSTANCE.

T

Home / Writing Feedback / The global population is predicted to rise dramatically in 2040 and to drop steadily in 2100. IELTS