Global warming is increasing day by day. What are the causes of global warming and what can be done

ELENA210395 1 / -  

the problem of climate change

One of the most pressing environment issues which is posing a serious threat to the world is global warming. I am going to discuss both reasons and solutions in the following paragraphs.

On the one hand, there are two main reasons for the earth is getting warm than ever before. The first reason is the level of greenhouse gases released from power plants to the air which is rising at alarming rates. This leads to an increasing concentrate of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, acting as a roof of a greenhouse and causing to climate change. Another reason of rising the earth temperature is deforestation. It is widely known that trees adsorb carbon dioxide to reduce climate change. However, in recent years, a large forest areas have been being cut for the different purposes. Thus, carbon dioxide and heat trapping gases will continue to increase and contribute to global warming

On the other hand, there are two main solutions that could be implemented to tackle the problem of global warming. First of all, government should encourage power stations and plant using environmentally friendly energy sources such as nuclear or renewable energy instead of fossil fuels to decline the emission released to the air every day. Secondly, the strict punishment should be imposed for illegal logging and forest clearance to prevent humans from cutting forests for the personal benefits and make sure that forest areas are protected and managed properly. In addition, each individual can mitigate global warming by planting more trees to rising the coverage of vegetation. Citizens also can take part in environmental protection programmes like community planting.

Taking everything into consideration, there are various factors which cause climate change as the rising of emissions and deforestation. Both government and individuals should join hand to solve this problem.
The prompt paraphrase and thesis statement paragraph will be considered too elementary in presentation. It lacks at least an advanced high school grammar and insight level. There are times when the paraphrase + response presentation is too simplistic and will not get a high preliminary TA score. This is one of those times.

Do not use "on the one hand" and "on the other hand" to start discussions that are not comparative in nature. Being a problem + solution discussion proper topic references at the start of the paragraphs will more properly direct the reader in terms of content. clearly indicate which is the problem paragraph and which is the solution paragraph. word fillers are not always applicable and quite often creates confusion for the reader during the preliminary reading

Home / Writing Feedback / Global warming is increasing day by day. What are the causes of global warming and what can be done