IELTS Task 2: Global warming is one of the most serious issues in the world.

BOMAT_IRA 29 / 40  
Global warming is one of the most serious issues that the world is facing today.
What are the causes of global warming and what measures can governments and individuals take to tackle the issue?

Global warming is one of the extreme critically cases of many people that the word is confronted currently. There are many causes of global warming then people and governments can measure to interfere with the issue. In this essay, I give several reasons that will be mentioned bellow at the paragraphs.

Nowadays, many people be able sense effect of global warming. It is caused by increasing of carbon dioxides in our world. We can feel a changed of atmosphere condition in our environments. Sometimes, weather is very warm, but suddenly to be changeable cold. For example, recently, weather is very hot in the morning with a ray of sunlight that to sting likes a bee. On the contrary, weather be changed become heavy rain. So, it gives bad effect for human lives.

However, people have responsibility with respect about global warming. Governments or individuals have same function to solve this problem. Governments can decrease this problem with take care of conservation, such as care for forest. Conserving forests is one way to reduce global warming. Trees or plants which are serve to absorb carbon dioxides and produce oxygen. But, many people like to cut down trees in accordance with their wishes. They realize what they are doing can damage the environment. Therefore, government must be firm in dealing with this problem. In addition, tree planting around the house by individuals can also have an enormous impact in our lives. We can plant trees or small plants such as peppers, tomatoes, or strawberries.

This brings us to the conclusion that, global warming happens because many causes, such as pollution and illegal logging. I think all people in world have responsible to keep our earth and start from now on to love the environment.
Eva Novita Sari 47 / 71 2  
Nowadays, many people be able to sense effect of global warming.

can ----- ability... ( be able to)
Eva Novita Sari 47 / 71 2  
In addition, tree planting around the house by individuals can be also have an enormous impact in our lives.

You should v1 after modal
fikri 5 / 317 71  
On the contrary , weather be changed become heavy rain. So, it gives bad effect for human lives.

I think the next statement is still one idea with before, so could you change the connector to make it more appropriate
Global warming is one of the extremely critical cases for many people.

... wrong grammar :(
one of the cases
Global warming is one of the extremely dangerous issues that the world is facing today.

I will explain several reasons in this essay.

This is not really necessary to tell.... In fact your intro reads better without it since this sentence is not adding any value to the flow of your intro. The reader expects you to do that and there is no need to stress upon it.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Task 2: Global warming is one of the most serious issues in the world.