Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

(globalization has become a general tendency): Ielts

diliutianmoxue 1 / -  
Hi guys I really need your help,please give me your suggestions and corrections as possible as needed , thanks in advance everyone !

Difference between countries have become less evident so we can enjoy the same films,brands and TV program, to what extent do you think the advantages outweigh the disadvantage?

Currently, globalization has become a general tendency. The links between different countries and considerably close and cultures of various nations has become similar. Consequently, people over the worldwide can share the same books films, brands, books and TV programs. I believe that the disadvantages exceed the advantages.

Admittedly, the same cultural input significantly contributes to remove the barriers for communication between different countries, which is an effective way to promote the understand and interaction between nations that are different culturally. As a result,base on the similar understanding , the tensions and conflicts caused by misunderstanding would decline. Nevertheless, under large extent, the same input results the similar output, which means no matter how far away a country may be geographically, no country is really differing. The world has become monotonous and boring, restricting people's vision. Meanwhile, there is a dramatic decrease in cultural diversity because of this.

In addition, cultural assimilation id more likely to cause more server problems. The first one is the mainstream culture could quickly occupy the market.without hard efforts. As a sweep trend, a great number of people tend to follow it . Gradually , individuals' thinking pattern and living habits are changing due to the effect of mainstream culture. More worsely, many people especially the youngsters will lost the respect for traditional culture, and even be shame of the traditions. Therefore , it may largely erode the cultural and national identity,making traditional culture die out at last.

In conclusion, although the assimilation improves the communication between different countries., it renders the world monotonous and cause the extinction of traditional culture, whose weaknesses outweigh the strengthenes.

Home / Writing Feedback / (globalization has become a general tendency): Ielts