Globalization will inevitably lead to the total loss of culture identity, is it true?

hasbi 29 / 42 23  
As mass communication and transport continue to grow societies are becoming more and more alike leading to phenomenon known as globalization, some people fear that globalization will inevitably lead to the total loss of culture identity.

To what extend do you agree o disagree?

Answer:

It is obvious fact that predominantly countries in the world experience a phenomenon namely globalization which is effort to improve quality of life such expand public facilities include transportation and communication. Most of folks tend to feel that it can influence and cause culture identity become disappear. In my view, I partially agree due to the fact that globalization probably can help local culture each country such in promotion side, it would be faded if people cannot face the globalization judiciously.

To begin with, undeniable that globalization playing an immense role to develop cultures in each country in the world, particularly make a culture become famous in foreign country. It tends to help to promote the local culture in widespread area. In addition, people might be effortless to studying culture each other due to the advance of communication transport, with devices now able to communicate long distance. Culture also can improve tolerance and unity between person and others. Evidence of this can be seen with harmony of religious community life in the world and increasing of respect's values such pluralism matter.

However, the effect of presence globalization has not all been positive. In my notion for future life or long-terms impact, it seems imbalance between globalization and culture. Take example to Betawi traditional culture in Indonesia which is well known Ondel-ondel toys. In my opinion Ondel-ondel is impressive culture of society who living in Jakarta. Because of predominantly people adopt modern culture from a certain country it cannot be seen more often these days. As a result people tend to go with the stream and it is definitely causes them neglected their own cultures. There is no doubt that people had less nationalism, respects, and loss their identity.

To sum up, despite the fact that there are benefits to the culture regards for adopting the globalization, I believe that these solely help the culture become more popular in other countries. It is unlikely that easy to getting loose from this situation, so folks should be smart and it is my hope if they want to follow a trend which is part of the globalization.
irfan727 49 / 68 29  
hello hasbi,, let me try to give some suggestions on your passage
in the world experience a phenomenon namely globalization which is effort to improve quality of life
you need to put comma before namely and there is missing article
this should be
phenomenon, namely globalization
which is an effort to improve

Most of folks tend to feel that ...
That is ungood if you use informal word in writing academic. I recommend Most people tend to feel that ...

Culture also can improve tolerance and unity between person and others .
this inapropriate to use singular form. This should be between people and others .

thanks, hope it can helps.
Bayuwibowo 48 / 73 21  
It is obvious factS that predominantly

Most of these folks tend to feel

can help the local cultureS each country

local culture in widespread areaS

and it is definitely causescausing them neglected

hope it helps...

Home / Writing Feedback / Globalization will inevitably lead to the total loss of culture identity, is it true?