Globalization - process of International integration which have its impact on people's life

javiernilo2 1 / -  

Globalization

(I do not know how to make this paragraph understandable)

Globalization is the process of International integration arising from the interchange of world views,products,ideas,and other aspects of culture.The process of globalization goes back to the year 1492 with Christopher Columbus stumbled on the Americas in search of spices and continues to the present in which it is taking an economic and cultural approach.Globalization in some way affects us all for example have you ever wondered where your clothes come from?Most of the clothes you wear come from another country which United States or your country has economic relations as I said before globalization affects us all in some way economically or culturally and also brings benefits and disadvantages for the country affected for it.
yuukinohan4 9 / 24 6  
Hi @javiernilo2
To be honest, i get confuse when i firstly read your whole writing. Since it has a poor punctuation and you less disorganize every sentence you have made. Thus, i suggest you to reorganize your sentence especially in the last sentence.

Most of the clothes (...) economic relations (fulstop) As I said before (comma) globalization affects us ...

You also need to notice more your grammatical error.

Hope it helps you...
Globalization can trace its roots back to 1942, when Christoper Columbus first discovered the Americas during his expedition to discover and learn about new spices. Taking the spices to the Old World from the New World, he unconsciously began developing the idea of international trade. Something that brought about a new era of economic and cultural growth. These days, globalization has become synonymous with an international integration of world views, products, ideas, and various cultural platforms. Everything we come into contact with these days, from the clothes we wear to our social media interactions, all have a globalized touch surrounding it. International touches that can either be beneficial and advantageous or non beneficial and non advantageous to the world cultures that are now struggling for relevance in a a multi faceted cultural world.

Home / Writing Feedback / Globalization - process of International integration which have its impact on people's life