Writing Task about going to mountain and beach

hilwafitri01 1 / -  
Writing Task
Question:

Some people argue that going to mountain is considered to be the best time for holiday. However others believe that going to the beach can have a better time with friends.

To what extend do you agree or disagree?

Answer:
Vacation is a free time from all work activities. There are many activities that can be done during the holidays to get rid of boredom. Many people think going to the mountains and to the beach is the right solution to fill vacation time. The two activities are equally enjoyable and rewarding.

It is important that going to the mountains is the best time for the holiday. Because they think that going to the mountains in addition to being fun and healthy for the body can also be a solution to calm yourself down and find inspiration, moreover going to the mountains can be a challenge for yourself and the bonus of being able to enjoy the beauty of an unusual universe. For an example, take part in a group of climbers so they can also find out more about knowledge about mountains or if it is more fun to go with family and friends. As a result, creates a feeling of peace, cultivates compassion for sentient beings, increases body strength, and will get used to working with teams. It is clear that going to the mountains is the best choice when on holiday because besides being fun there are also many other benefits.

However, not only going to the mountains, some people believe that the Going to the beach can have a better time with friend. Because they think that going to the beach can create a feeling of peace and calm, more relax. For an example, swimming on the beach, playing volleyball on the beach, enjoying the beautiful blue sea. As a result, Eliminating fatigue, Enjoying the beautiful blue sea, sea water benefits the skin, and creating a feeling of happiness. It is clear that going on vacation is the best option.

In conclusion, although going to the mountains on vacation is a great choice as a moment to win thoughts and many other benefits, going to the beach is also fun, can relieve fatigue and create a feeling of happiness. It is suggested that, many people believe that going to the beach is the best solution for going on a fun vacation without any hard effort.
The extent essay instruction asks you to give a measured response based on the given discussion. That means you have to clearly indicate an opinion that either agrees or disagrees with the given 2 opinions. You cannot have an "equal opinion" for both because that means you do not have an opinion at all. You are scored in the TA section based upon your opinion of the discussion topic. There are only 2 choices, either you agree or disagree to a measured extent, there is no "equal agreement and disagreement" with the given topic. The response must always indicate the reason for the extent of the response. This is not a comparative essay. It is still a single opinion essay. You give a measured response that should indicate:

I disagree with these statements due to the consideration that each activity ...

I agree with the statements because of the way that both activities...

Home / Writing Feedback / Writing Task about going to mountain and beach