Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

IELTS task 2 - going to novel tourist places or unusual areas brings number of advantages

naura88 6 / 3 4  
Some people like to travel to somewhere new and different when they go on holiday, while others prefer familiar places.
Do you think there are more advantages or disadvantages to visiting new places?

Plenty of people spending holiday by coming to one place or more every year. Several people like visiting similar sites in every their vacation period, while others choose to visit new and different places. Some people think that going to other locations where they never visit before has lots of drawbacks, but I personally believe that this give more benefits like experiencing new cultures and lifestyles, obtaining chance to try local cuisines and seeing different sceneries than drawbacks such as spending unexpected cost, and difficulty to find suitable foods.

There are reasons why people consider that visiting another city or country for holiday give a number of demerits. Firstly, travel makers cannot predict how much money that they need for it, so they can prepare budget properly before going there. Another reason is they will gain a difficulty for finding the appropriate dishes for their taste. For example, most Indonesian inhabitants when they go abroad, they are often cannot adapt with foreign foods that are odd on their taste.

However, holiday makers who come to new areas also get numerous merits. They will experience uncommon sceneries. It will make their vacation become more enjoyable and memorable. Apart of that, they will have chance to interact with local people who have different culture and lifestyle. In addition, they also will get opportunity to try out original or special food from one region.

To conclude, even though going to novel tourism places or unusual areas has some bad side for tourists, nevertheless I believe that its advantages are more than the disadvantages.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS task 2 - going to novel tourist places or unusual areas brings number of advantages