Good attitude is a must for everybody to show that we need someone else. Parents, school and society

mardian24 46 / 75  
Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Human live with each other and always communicate person. Good attitude is a must for everybody to show that we need someone else. Many people argue that children have to study about their attitude in school, where someone thinks that parents give more effect on children's life. However, it depends on point of view from someone and I think parents give higher good impact for children.

Parents always available for their lovely child and ready to give the best that they have. In a fact, children usually spend their time at home with their family. As a result, parents can easily gave an advice to children whenever they want. For instance, when I was a child, my mother taught me how should I do when I meet other people. She told me to give big smile and great smoothly. I was so happy because other people would be so kind to me and they love me. I cannot imagine if do not learn these habits, everyone will hate me and I will not feel glad to meet another person. Besides that, if our closer relatives teach us how to be nice person, we will regard them and it is simple to understand. For instance, I will obey my father advice and I will implement in my life. It happens because I feel comfortable and I'm sure that he teach positive things to me.

However, someone believes that school is formal education to get new knowledge. School have ab exact curriculum for their students to be taught. For example, Indonesian children learn about PPKN subject in elementary school. This subject explain the attitude and how to interact with other people. Besides that, teacher will give an example in daily activity how to be a good person. And if a students do wrong things, teacher will tell the student about their attitude that it is wrong and they need to change it. And next, children meet many friends in school and can directly implement about attitude that their teacher told to them. Therefore, school is good place for practicing knowledge the they have ever gotton.

Although, school can train children to be good person, parents are the most essential teacher for children to learn about habit activity. I think people will give different opinion between school and parents, but both of them are the best place for studying and get new experience in life.
RAY93 35 / 186 136  
INTRODUCTION

Overall, you gave such a brief introduction that addressed the task response by writing general statement, paraphrasing the question, and showing your personal view as asked. However, the way you structured your sentences is a matter since your paragraph is a little bit hard to comprehend. Hence, i give you the alternative on how you better compose your introduction without trying to alter your own ideas.

Human will be always live and communicate with others. Thus, good attitude is a must to be practiced by everybody to show that they need each other. Many people argue that children have to study about this, proper manner and behavior in order to be a socially accepted person, in school, where some thinks that parents are the perfect one to teach it since they give more influence to their children. However, this is depend on people's way of think while I believe that parents are should mainly responsible to morally educate their children well.

BODY PARAGRAPH

BODY 1=

parents can easily gave an advice to children whenever they want.

this is your main idea. according to your introduction you should explain why parents is the better party to teach about attitude to their children. yes, you gave relevant example but weak and inappropriate, you should emphasize how the lesson you got since child help you integrate well with society and why it is better than the lesson you got from the school

BODY 2:
Focus on explaining that although students get many knowledge relating to proper social values, parents are still the best who can teach them well.

CONCLUSION:overall this is good, brief and effective. However, you should mention what sort of studies children get from both and school
shadow7 4 / 17 4  
Why don't you delve towards the psychological side of parents at home and teachers at school on the behavior of the children and their effects on the attitude of them.

Home / Writing Feedback / Good attitude is a must for everybody to show that we need someone else. Parents, school and society