what do you do for good health? pls check grammar and give some detail more

Sophie 5 / 5  
It is a universal desire of mankind to maintain a healthy lifestyle. It leads to longer and happier life. Staying healthy means eating a well-balance diet, getting regular exercise, and avoiding things that are bad for the body and mind

Firstly, a well-balance diet is essential for not only children but also adult peoples. Nutrition plays a key role in maintaining good health and preventing many diseases Everyone can take good nutrition by following some basic rules such as eat food high in carbohydrates, avoid too much sugar and limit salt in take, eat lot of fruit and vegetable.

Secondly, a healthy life is an active life. A modern life with car, moto, elevator make human become lazy. That is the reason why people nowadays get many diseases more than their ancient. Lack of physical exercises can cause tiredness, and poor general health. Playing some sport or physical fitness like badminton, running, walking, tennis, swimming, volleyball, soccer, riding, and so on ...is necessary for good health.

Finally, to get good health people is required to say no to bad habits similar to smoking, drinking, overeating, and overworking. We should meet friends at weekend to have a cup of coffee, share many stories about life, family or travel to somewhere so that we might avoid situation that are constantly stressful.

To sum up, people can take their lives and happiness into their own hands. And the first step is maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
EF_Team2 1 / 1,708  
Greetings!

Here are the editing changes I made for you:

It is a universal desire of mankind to maintain a healthy lifestyle. It leads to longer and happier life. Staying healthy means eating a well-balanced diet, getting regular exercise, and avoiding things that are bad for the body and mind.

Firstly, a well-balanced diet is essential for not only children but also adults. Nutrition plays a key role in maintaining good health and preventing many diseases. Everyone can have good nutrition by following some basic rules such as eating food high in complex carbohydrates and fiber, avoiding too much sugar and limiting salt intake, and eating lots of fruits and vegetables.

Secondly, a healthy life is an active life. A modern life with cars, motos and elevators makes humans become lazy. That is the reason why people nowadays get so many more diseases than their ancestors. Lack of physical exercise can cause tiredness and poor general health. Playing some sport or physical activity like badminton, running, walking, tennis, swimming, volleyball, soccer, riding, and so on, is necessary for good health.

Finally, to achieve good health, people are required to say no to bad habits such as smoking, drinking, overeating, and overworking. We should meet friends on weekends to have a cup of coffee, share many stories about life, do things with the family or travel to somewhere fun or restful so that we might avoid situations that are constantly stressful.

To sum up, people can take their lives and happiness into their own hands, and the first step is maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

Good job!

Thanks,

Sarah, EssayForum.com
OP Sophie 5 / 5  
Thank you Sarah

Home / Writing Feedback / what do you do for good health? pls check grammar and give some detail more