How to be a good mother or father - you can learn it!

Anhy chan 12 / 23 1  
It is necessary for parents to attend parenting training course to bring their children up. Do you agree or disagree?

parenting school

There is no doubt that parents have a big influence on children's life. As such, many argue that joining in course of parenting is essential in order to help them to controll the children's development. In my point of view, I tend to concur with this idea due to the fact that parents have a big tendency to determine the children's way of life and also they have to understand children's necessary then connect it with physicology and mentally aproachment. All of this needs can be obtained in parenting course.

First and foremost, parents are the first school for every children in the world. Therefore, they must know how to bring up their children in more sufficience life. Indeed, I could say that by attending on parenting training course, they can know what the children's necessity and how to face them in every condition. Thereby, the peaceful life is created by this condition as the benefit of understanding given to children. Taking Ari as instance, he is 8 years old and have a hedonisme lifestyle and this influence on their attitude to ungrateful in every condition. By taking parenting course, their parent know how to tackle this condition by give their son some film which has learned about gratefullness. Hence, their son became knowing to be grateful by the time.

In addition, it is commonly believe that children have a different character and tend to have swing mood. Because of this, parents should have a variety of methods to face the children in every time and every condition. For instance, children are lazy to attend the class because their task is too many, then finally get a low performance and achievement at the class. It can be tackle by parents with give them reward when they have a good record of presence. It will be worth due to the fact that in physicology's term, they have tendention to do the best by rewarding process. This is an example of method could be obtained in parenting course. As such, it is clear that involving on parenting course is very important for parents.

All in all, parents are the key word of children's life. that is why, joining on parenting course is very meaningfull to control children development. Thereby, parents should provide their time to attend this course.
syamsiahRahim 9 / 15 3  
Hi anhy..

I will give you some feedback

...to controll (control) the children's development
All of this(these) needs

the first school for every children (child) in the world
he is 8 years old and have (has) a hedonisme (hedonism)

All in all, parents are the key word of children's life.(no need point) that is why,
parenting course is very meaningfull (meaningful)

I think you should more pay attention with spelling and Subject and verb agreement
agus_mono 13 / 23 2  
hay @Anhy chan, i have read this essay closely. My feedback may help you to finish this essay better. Firstly, i found several grammatical mistakes that you did. pay attention on these:

'mentally aproachment' = mental approach

All of this needs = all of these need

more sufficience life = sufficient life

understanding given to children = understanding giving to children

by give their son = by give their son

film which has learned about gratefullness = film which has been learned about gratefulness
maily257 3 / 6  
My comment:
- parents are the first school for every children in the world -----> clearly, parents cannot be considered as a school. maybe you should replace by the phrase "the first teachers"

- you should use the correct form of noun, tense. for example, "film" -->"films" . became ---> become in line 12, believe ---> believed in line 13,ect.

- your idea is not clear

Home / Writing Feedback / How to be a good mother or father - you can learn it!