Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

The Good Sides of the Internet Invention

jerry 17 / 10  
Internet good sides.

"For me, one of the best moments of the 20th century is the invention of the internet. In just a few years time from its first appearance, the internet has become one of the most important inventions to a lot of people, for whom the experience with internet was new, strange, and delightful. Nowadays, internet is inseparable from many people's daily lives. Internet assists them in many aspects of life, including studying, trading, and entertaining.

Studying now becomes more convenient than ever. Students do not need to spend their money on buying books, sometimes expensive books, to learn. The internet provides them free resources, in many of which the knowledge is provided and tested by not just some individuals but also a large online community. Students now do not need to spend time finding the right book for their studies. Internet provides not only the resource to study but search machines as well, Google for example, for finding best appropriate resources for the students. With internet, students also have a chance build their self-reliance. For example, in the past, whenever students met obstacles in solving problems or conducting a project, the found the professors for assistance. Today, though professors' advice are of course trustworthy as they were in the past, students have another way to overcome difficulties actively by themselves - finding information or others' experience in the large online community. Imagine, then, what it is like to be in the college when students are more self-reliable; that is a college where students study actively and have the better potential for future success.

Today, people do not need to out for shopping. Internet provides them the chance to buy many things while they are at home. Just turning on the computer, getting in a suitable online shop, people will find everything they can find in the real shop. Moreover, when people want to make a business but they are far from each other, such as they are from different countries, they still have the chance to negotiate and deal online (Remove comma) through the internet. Entertaining also becomes more convenient and comfortable more than ever. Nowadays, online music and movies are abundant for people to find. When a person wants to listen to his or her favorite song, he or she does not need waste time to go out to buy a CD;e or she just downloads the song in more or less a minute, and then listens to it.

For many people, inventing the internet is important more than anything else. Many other people of course think differently, but I can say that they all agree that internet has provided us many benefits which contribute in the world's developmental progress."

Home / Writing Feedback / The Good Sides of the Internet Invention