Al Gore - how the behavior of people can effect the climate crisis?

fadhilmd25 41 / 75 11  
Ted Talks - Al Gore- New Thinking on the Climate Crisis- Summary

At the beginning of the talks, the speaker tried to resume the last talk about optimistic that explained about how the behavior of people can effect the climate crisis. The behavior was correlating with awareness of being part of citizens of the country, which might effect in correlation with democracy. Moreover, the power of democracy as well as the self-awareness of people might changed worldwide climate crisis.

Worlwide climate crisis should be implemented as renewable energies as well as transition to low carbon energy could change the mobilization of global warming. Furthermore, the fact of decreasing in size of Antartica showed the indicator of how the amount of money for emission could be replaced for support the poverty countries.

By using renewable energy could lead to sustain the electricity, doing the emission trading as part to replace to new resources so that there would be development in there; reforestation was done to support rural areas for better living. Those were the way of how global warming should be managed and effect worldwide.
Hi Fadhil, I believe this is the first review I will have for your essay and it will be a pleasure to do so, having said that, please find the suggested remarks below;

- the speakerAl Gore ( I believe in this part of the essay, you should establish the subject ) tried to
- resume the last talk aboutcontinue with the
- optimistic approach that explained
- of people can effectaffect the climate crisis.
- The behavior was correlatingrelated with awareness
- which might effectaffectin correlation with democracy.
- Moreover, the power of democracy as well as the self-awareness
- of people might changed worldwide climate crisis.

- the fact of a decreasing in size of
- Antartica showed theis an indicator of
- forto support the poverty of several countries.

- By usingWith renewable energy
- this could lead to sustain
- resources so that there would bea development in therecan be made ;
- be managed and effecthave a good impact worldwide.

There you have it Fadhil, I hope the above remarks are helpful to your revision and should you need further assistance, do let us know so we can assist you.

Home / Writing Feedback / Al Gore - how the behavior of people can effect the climate crisis?