Al Gore stressed the importance of being aware of the climate change

kiki23 37 / 64 4  
AL-GORE: New thinking on the climate crisis

Al Gore points are to stress the importance of being aware of the climate change. According to his speech the main environment challenges currently emerging is divided into two areas which are global and regional problems. First, the global problems contain air pollution, water pollution, and hazardous waste dumps which are a problem for almost all countries nowadays. Second, the regional problem is the appearance of acid rain happened from Midwest to the Northeast, and from Western Europe to the Arctic, and from the Midwest out the Mississippi into the dead zone of the Gulf of Mexico. Under these circumstances, one of the biggest climate change impacts that he gave as an example is the fact that after over 28 years the melting ice of the Arctic has threatened Greenland. Overall, in his opinion, global warming has an impact on all aspects of life. So in respond to these issues, Al-Gore urges us to build a worldwide, global mobilization for renewable energy, conservation, efficiency and a global transition to a low-carbon economy mobilized by politics. On the whole, his speech is stating that politics nowadays can tackle the climate change issues.
PHA2016 39 / 62 4  
Hello Kiki, nice writing but you need some feedbacks

Al Gore points are to stressed the importance of being ...

[the ] First, the global problems contain air pollution...

... impacts that he gave as an example is the [in ] fact that after over 28 years the melting ice of ...

Overall, in [according to ] his opinion, global warming ...

hope these help

Home / Writing Feedback / Al Gore stressed the importance of being aware of the climate change