goverment has a plan to plant trees , dose this have affect on ecosystem and water ?

rozha 15 / 34  
Ecosystem is a complex set of relationships among the living resources, habitats, and residents of an area , it includes plants, trees, birds, fishs, animals, microorganisims, water, soil , and people. Everything that lives in an ecosystem is dependant on the other species and elements that are also part that ecological community . If one part of an ecosystem is damaged or disappears, it has an impact on everything else. trees and water are part of this ecosystem they interact togeather. Each government should encourage people to plant tree making their houses or their cities greener, because plant create oxygen and absorb green house gases and promote a cycle of evaporation and rain fall such as Amazon forest is a best habitat for animal species most of the animals live in the forest ,destruction of trees may, therefore, encourage global warming and increase temperature. Cutting tree can result in loss of habitats for animal species which can harm ecosystems.

finally , because water and tree are parts of that ecosystem both have a great role in making a balance in the ecosystem, if one of them disappears it cause a great harm to that system.So plant of tree is a good way to protect our environment from warming and pollution and it has postive affect on water resources and rainfall beside that makes our cities beautiful.
Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  
Ecosystem is a complex set of relationships among the living resources, habitats, and residents of an area , it . It includes plants, trees, birds, fishsfish , animals, microorganisims, water, soil , and people.

Everything that lives in an ecosystem is dependant on the other species and elements that are also part that ecological community . I

Each organism of the ecosystem has heavy dependence on other living beings and vice verse contributing to an ecological community.

trees and water are part of this ecosystem they interact togeather.

... Hey... don't forget basic punctuation rules... Start your sentences with capital letters :D

Each government should encourage people to plant tree making their houses or their cities greener, because plant create oxygen and absorb green house gases and promote a cycle of evaporation and rain fall such as Amazon forest is a best habitat for animal species most of the animals live in the forest ,destruction of trees may, therefore, encourage global warming and increase temperature.

... too long dear friend ...
Overall, your essay is not focused on what the prompt asks. You take quite a long time to come to the point.

Home / Writing Feedback / goverment has a plan to plant trees , dose this have affect on ecosystem and water ?