The governance and big companies may be permitted to upgrade the environment - not the individuals?

annanthaayu 7 / 12 4  

Individuals can do nothing to improve the environment

;
only governments and large companies can make a difference. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is argued that governance and big companies may be permitted to upgrade the environment, manufacturing some differences for better living, while people are not allowed. From my perspective, I disagree with this statement because human can attempt several activities to protect the atmosphere correspondingly, such as planting the greenery crops, reducing the consuming of plastic, and diminishing the electricity consumption.

These days, the earth where is inhabited by humans become super heated rather than yesterday. Following this, cropping plants may offer benefits for human and nature. Beside producing clear air for human respiration, planting activity supports in declining the atmosphere's temperature, therefore, it will come lower.

Indonesian media has reported that lots of plastic found in the bodies of dead marine. It can be concluded, the plastic consuming is constantly high, as equal as the bad behavior of littering in individuals life. In consequence, people mus try to avoid using plastics, replacing with materials which are reusable and easy to degradable.

In addition, nowadays, people cannot life without without electricity. However, the utilization of electricity must be concerned because it excessive because the energy requirements from the earth will increase, and the effect of global warming is accurately felt.

In conclusion, I believe that many works can be applicated by people in order to prevent the environment, namely planting green plants that produce oxygen for human breathing and decrease ambient temperature, deciding to use another materials which is environment friendly, and limiting the electricity use to stop the bad impact of global warming.
basheertoad9 2 / 1  
... because the human ... reducing the consuming plastic consumption, and ...

... the bodies of a dead marine. ... littering in an individual's life. Consequently, people must try to ...

..., people cannot life live without without electricity. ... be concerned because it excessive because the ...

... works can be applicated applied by ... to prevent protect the environment,... to use another other materials which is environmently friendly,...
OP annanthaayu 7 / 12 4  
thank you for your feedback! It's very useful

Home / Writing Feedback / The governance and big companies may be permitted to upgrade the environment - not the individuals?