Government has announced that it wishes to build a military base near your community

Harikumarsharma 2 / 5  
please can we read my essay and suggest me what I have to change.I would be so greatful for your invaluable help.

Your government has announced that it wishes to build a military base near your community. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this new influence on your community. Do you support or oppose the military base?

Military are the persons who protect our country from foreign force for the peace and prosperity , I must support them and it is great opportunity for my community to be with them.Every things has merit and demerit, that is natural and this is also applies to military base. I strongly support building the military base in my community.

Security, infrastructure development, and increase business of my society , are the most important advantages of military base which may change the face of my society. Having military base in my community helps to reduce all security related problems such as robbery,smuglaring, vandaliging as elements causing this problems become aware with security. Furthermore, for military base, government builds some infracture such as roads,water tapes, electrical and , communicational infrastructures and from them, my community is benefited.Likewise,infrastructure development along with daily living needs for army , increses the business of my society. For instance, my neighbour village, there is one army bareck and after it establishment on this village, a good road had built.Likewise, people are using the water tapes which was made by this bareck.

However, with the advant of military base, my society will face some problems such as presence of mine around security base may create psychological fear of explosion . Likewise, loud noise coming form guns, and bunkers may also disturbs my community.But, I confidently say that, infront of advantage of military base, the disadvantage is insignificant.So, I am highly optimistic for establishing military base in my society.

To sum up,inspite of some disadvantage, it is my resposibility to co-operate with person who shed the blood for the sake of society .It is canny to mitigate the problems associated with military base and contibute for development of a country.
clin93 1 / 4  
Your essay has a number of grammar and spelling mistakes which you need to correct also check your sentence construction.
what did you mean by this_presence of mine around security base_i thought you were writing about a military base and not a mine field.

just check similar mistakes and correct them.
OP Harikumarsharma 2 / 5  
Thank you so much for your invaluable suggestion.I wrote mine,a type of bomb hidden under ground, in a contest of potensial threat by militilary base.

Home / Writing Feedback / Government has announced that it wishes to build a military base near your community