Toefl-Government's attention should be on ICT development or Meeting basic needs of people

sandipsinh 37 / 90 3  
Some people think that governments should spend as much money as possible on developing or buying computer technology. Other people disagree and think that this money should be spent on more basic needs. Which one of these opinions do you agree with? Use specific reasons and details to support your opinion.

Globally technology is ruling world by making tasks much easier and faster. Although technology has great impact in development of the countries, yet many people believes that fulfilling basic necessity is of prime importance. I discern that acceleration of computer technology can satisfy various basic need of the people as such government must invest money in developing or purchasing computer technology .Furthermore my essay will reflect explanation for money spent on computer technology or on basic needs.

Education is an investment that give certain returns. Use of computer technology will make education more prolific. Today many government colleges and schools are provided with the computer lab for the education which make the teaching process smoother and effective. If government will build computer engineering or relevant colleges than student will be motivated to study subject of computer technology. For example Gujarat government has made compute classes mandatory in all schools from 4th grade. By taking steps forward for providing education relevant to computers will build educated and affluent country with least problems.Education resolve almost all problems as such use of computer technologies for education sector will be advantageous for government and residence of all countries.

Secondly, Administrative task cannot be avoided in any sector from government to corporate. If computer will have highly developed software or high tech devices that will reduce the paper -consumption. By avoiding use of trees for making paper, government is providing better living environment to the people. As well storage of data, international meetings through laptop or computers, corporate deals, and order for import and export can be done without any hazels and wasting time. Use of computer technology will collectively accelerate the revenue of the countries. Purchase of peculiarly designed computer relevant technology helps government of several countries to provide safety to their populace like currently, govt of all countries have announced computer hacking or data seizing an unlawful action to provide safe use of computers.Use of computers technology will aid in operating administrative work with all security.

Thirdly, many countries of the world are trying to combat low - employment problem and impacted population of the countries are enable to satisfy their basic needs. But if government make alliance with international companies than many people will get opportunity to conquer their employment issues. Also by preluding new computer - technological companies and bringing outsourcing work to them can be tremendously helpful for highly - educated unemployed citizens Outsourcing work will able to offer them attractive salary. Inventing specific computer technology, country would have edge over all other countries in the world. It would be considered powerful.

People do not like change ,yet that change only make difference as such government should not be demotivated to take any move to invest money for development of computer technology or avoid any better opportunities to purchase copacetic and helpful computer technology, as implicitly it is helping beings of their nations to meet way more than their basic requirements.
Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  
Hey, your essay seems pretty lengthy. Have you been able to finish it within 30 mins? If not you need to pay more attention to that because time matters a lot for this task.
I agree with Pahan. Your main objective should be to come up with a good essay that contains all the features that help you earn a decent score within the allowed time (I guess it is 30 mins)

Pay attention to the structure that Pahan has suggested.

Furthermore my essay will reflect explanation for money spent on computer technology or on basic needs.

Instead of vague sentences like these, express your opinion directly before you conclude your introduction.
Read the essays Pahan has given to you to get an idea about he structure.
OP sandipsinh 37 / 90 3  
My Gratitude to u guys, Ill keep on practicing so that i could able to write effectively in time.

Home / Writing Feedback / Toefl-Government's attention should be on ICT development or Meeting basic needs of people