The government should balance budgets for healthcare and health education

angga93 42 / 74 20  
Most developed countries spend a large proportion of their health budgets on expensive medical technology and procedures. This money should be spent instead on health education to keep people well. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

One of some parameters which determines people's quality of live is health. For that reason, virtually every developed country fund the healthcare equipment and procedure a lot. However, I totally disagree with that view because it is one-sided. The government should devide those money for both medical application and health education so that peolple can have better healthcare.

There is no doubt that a great deal of money is needed for providing and maintaing medical equipment. If every hospital has cutting-edge medical technology, it wil be easier for doctors to give treatment for their patients. Therefore, the rate of morbidity can be reduced and citizens' average longevity will be increased. However, funding healthcare only is not as beneficial as spend the budget equally for medic and healthcare education.

The importance of medical education should not be neglected in its role of keeping people's health. This subject of education reveals better methods and equipments for medical uses. If this study receive enough money for its reseacrh and development and it works, healing people from illness will be much easier. Moreover, the viruses and microorganism which cause disease in fact evolve gradually, so that medical scince have to study those change of pathogen's characteristics. Thus, it will help the medical professionals work better to cure the sickness.

To sum up, I strongly disagree with imbalance proportion of medical application fund and health education budget. It is imperative that both subjects have the same improtance to keep people well. If the government olny one-sided, the development of human healthcare will be very slowly.
In the first sentence I see an error:

One of some the parameters which determines determine people's quality of live life is health.

For that reason, virtually every developed country fund funds the healthcare equipment and procedure a lot.

However, I totally disagree with that view because it is one-sided. ---- What view are you challenging? You have not mentioned a view. It's better if you say: ... disagree with that approach.

The government should devide divide those money for both medical application and health education so that peolple people can have better healthcare.

However, funding healthcare only is not as beneficial as spend the budget equally for medic and healthcare education. --- I see that this is your main idea. Well, I wonder if you are correct or not. Health care education is probably the most important investment, but when money it spent on it there may be great benefits or no benefits at all. I like your idea, but I think it's necessary to give some statistics about the cost of equipment and the specific types of investment in health care education.

The plural of this word is the same as the singular version: equipments equipment
reseacrh --- I see many misspellings, so you should use a spell-checker in your word program.

: )

Home / Writing Feedback / The government should balance budgets for healthcare and health education