GOVERNMENT SHOULD BARE THE COST FOR SPECIAL UNDERGRADUATE COURSE

nida khan 3 / 6  
Modern societies need specialists in certain fields but not in others .some people therefore think that government should pay university fees for students who study subjects that are needed by the society .those who choose to study less relevant subjects should not receive government funding.would the advantages subjects of such an educational policy out weigh the disadvantage:

Large universities offer various subjects for the students .Some student choose subjetcts that are highly needed to the society but some student study less relevant subjects.Government will pay fees of particular subjects ,essential for society progress.it is refuted that the advantages of such an educational policy out weigh the disadvantages.

Likewise,if the government pay the fees for professional course such as doctors,engineers as well as lawyers.Although some students are not interested in mathematics .They want to select arts ,literature but as a free of cost course ,they choose engineering.consequently they could not become good engineers.

In contrast,students choose the subjects for those government will pay fees .after that,during the years of study ,he feels the difficulty in subject or if he feels no interest .In that case he will quit the subject.On the other hand if he paid himself then it will difficult for him to leave subject.

To recapitulate,specialist who is not perfect in certain field or un suitable for him while others are going to leave un interested course.so the advantages of such an educational policy do not out weigh the disadvantages.such policy could not be beneficial for the country.
sS ome people therefore think that government should pay university fees for students who study subjects that are needed byfor the society

... Start sentences with capital letters. It's a healthy habit even during practice sessions. :)

Government will pay fees of particular subjects

... The topic leave this fact as an argument and I think you also should maintain that . This sounds as if government pays such fees... However, the topic talks about should this happen or not!

,if the government pays the fees

government pays/ governments pay
If this is for IELTS or TOEFL purpose, you need to support your reasons with specific examples... Here you dont have them
The topic too is a pretty vague one... :)
OP nida khan 3 / 6  
Specific example ?its for ilets

Home / Writing Feedback / GOVERNMENT SHOULD BARE THE COST FOR SPECIAL UNDERGRADUATE COURSE