Government should control some of exhibitions (admisssion in cinemas, theatres)

veru 1 / -  
Some people claim that artist should have been allow to express their creativity in any way (in words,pictures, music or film) that they want to use without control from government. This statement could be true.

One cannot deny that painters have the right freedom for paint in any way that they wanted> However, people who vandalized the public buildings by painted they are not artist. Furthermore, they could feel that they were artist on the street.

Every century have had different kind of artist. However, the art have not suppressed by government despite of thefact that there was some rules about exhibitions on the street orv to play some music in specific places.For instance, pictures such as naked people might had been banned in the past. However, the artist were willing to paint this kind of pictures because, they were followed their artistic feeling.

It is true to say that some kind of play on theatre should have control about what kind of audience they should admit in order to have the right level of mature people. for example, children are not allow to entry to some kind of play as a result of the age. This is a kind of control from government that protect child health.

There is no doubt that some kind of art such as performance on the street should have control from government about that the actors should wear costumes or cloths in order to have consideration with the population and people on the street.

Taking every thing into consideration, I still believe that government should control some kind of exhibitions like admisssion in cinemas and theatres in orden to protect the right development of young people. It is impossible to argue against the fact that every artist people have the freedom for express their art in any way in this days.
frank1992 3 / 5  
veru
One cannot deny that painters have the right freedom for paint in any way that they wanted (Needs to be corrected). I mean- One can not deny that painters have a total freedom in expressing their paintings as they wish.

However, people who vandalized the public buildings by painted they are not artist (....by painting...) grammar corrections should be taken care of

the structure is good, but lots of grammar mistakes. I would recommend to review the essay for further corrections.
xyx0905 16 / 49  
Hi Veru,

One cannot deny that painters have the right freedom for paint in any way that they wanted>

There is no denying that innovative artists have the rights to express their ideas and thoughts in the ways they prefer.

This statement could be true.

Your clear position should avoid modal verb, otherwise your position may be subjective to the reader

I have my own attempt posted to the forum a while ago. I think my ideas are more persuasive.

I support that creative artists should entitled the freedom to express their ideas and thoughts in the ways they prefer.

Admittedly, freeing those unconventional art works brings some negative to the society. 1. violent and erotic paintings destructs minors' mental development in their early age. 2. creative films make the general public misunderstanding the truth. this is because those film producers wish to achieve their expected fame and reputation.

However, give innovative artists freedom has several merits. 1. supporting them will retain a nation's identity and culture heritage. very beneficial for international exchange. 2. satisfy the citizens spiritual enjoyable. for example, a stylish sculpture can be used as the decoration, to create a comfortable and relaxing office and home environment.

Cheers

Home / Writing Feedback / Government should control some of exhibitions (admisssion in cinemas, theatres)