Should the government control the salaries and limit money people earn.

aley anhnguyen 1 / -  
Many people argue that those who are paid with handsome wages should be under the government control. From my perspective, I believe that workers earning a great amount of money can be beneficial for the state.

monitoring citizens' income

There is one principal why the government should monitor the citizens' income. Firstly, if individuals are unable to explain their income depriving from certain sources or the amount of money in their bank account suddenly increases significantly, then the authorities need to inspect to find the reason. As the result, the number of criminals committing offences related to drug-dealing or bribery might be eliminated.

On the other hand, personally I support the idea of high-paying careers can contribute enormous advantages to the country. The primary merit is that it enables the government to collect tax from businesspeople which may enrich the nation's budget. Thanks to the tax, the authorities may use it to upgrade the public infracstructure, which lead to the enhancement of living standard for the citizens. In addition, when there are numerous of wealthy people, the burden of poverty and starve could be much ameliorated. Instead, the government are able to pay concerns and make investment in other apsects such as education, technology and the nation's security so that the country may prosper and develop.

Another advantage is that rich entreprenuers or billionaires often love doing charity; hence, many homeless people and disadvantaged families in remote areas will be provided food, clothes and medicine. Moreover, the constructions of houses, schools and factories would be established, which results in the improvement in the quality of poor people's life. Therefore, a number of children have rewarding opportunity to access higher education and the rate of unemployment in adults would decline.

In conclusion, It seems to me that weathy residents have the ability to generate profits for the country; however, the authorities play crucial roles in guaranteeing the income to be produced legally.

abang yoga 3 / 7  
Some suggestions grammar check, hope it will be useful ;

Grammar suggestions ;
The primary merit are that it enables
a number of children have rewarded opportunity to

Misspelling suggestions ;
... tax from business people which
... public infrastructure
... other aspects
that rich entrepreneurs or billionaires
that wealthy residents
Anh, the score for this essay will be a 4. You only responded to the personal opinion side. There was no discussion of the public opinion for the 2 points of view as indicated in the original instruction for the discussion. That is why your response appears to be selective in response. By being selective, as in presenting your point of view along for both discussion points, you create a change in the prompt presentation and as such, you will be scored down accordingly. Remember, English comprehension skills are scored heavily in the Task 2 essay. Show a weakness in that and a question arises as to your preparedness to attend an English speaking educational institution. Be sure that you properly address the prompt requirements next time. That alone will be enough to increase your passing potential in the actual test.

Home / Writing Feedback / Should the government control the salaries and limit money people earn.